September 19, 2024, 07:35:28 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have a confession

Started by Samus Aran, December 11, 2007, 06:32:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pyrate

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 11, 2007, 04:35:10 PM
Does that also mean you can't you have kids?  befuddlement

I can't get pregnant, at least. keke;

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Pyrate on December 11, 2007, 04:37:16 PM

\(o_0)/
Does that make you sad?
even if just a little bit?

V

So I can come inside you without using a condom and have no fear of impregnating you? AWESOME

ClassicsJunkie

Samus Aran

That'd make me sad, if I were you. But then, I want to have kids eventually, and maybe you don't.

V

Quote from: Classic on December 11, 2007, 02:51:55 PM
Guys this is really hard to say....

...but I'm gay. :'(

How's that working out for you?

Pyrate

Um guys, there's always egg donors, and surrogate mothers. And if I wanted to, I could take treatment for it.

Quote from: V on December 11, 2007, 04:46:22 PM
So I can come inside you without using a condom and have no fear of impregnating you? AWESOME

yes yes;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pyrate on December 11, 2007, 04:55:08 PM
Um guys, there's always egg donors, and surrogate mothers. And if I wanted to, I could take treatment for it.

yes yes;

Still, it takes away from being able to concieve naturally. Just seems like it wouldn't feel the same.

Pyrate

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 11, 2007, 04:56:33 PM
Still, it takes away from being able to concieve naturally. Just seems like it wouldn't feel the same.

I would actually like a child someday, but I really don't want to have to go through pregnancy. And the idea of a person growing inside my belly kind of freaks me out...

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

unwelc0med

bluaki

December 11, 2007, 06:11:32 PM #71 Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 06:16:53 PM by bluaki
Um... having no menstrual bleeding at the only cost be being unable to naturally have kids... I want that condition edumacate;

It's not like I'd ever want kids so that wouldn't affect me negatively at all befuddlement
It might be a slight positive that, on the slim chance I'd be raped by a guy, I atleast wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy magician;

The artist formally known

I don't really care about women, at least right now, they just are always worried about shit that doesn't matter and make everything such a huge deal. I don't plan on having a girlfriend for another four years or so because of this.

Pyrate

Quote from: bluaki on December 11, 2007, 06:11:32 PM
Um... having no menstrual bleeding at the only cost be being unable to naturally have kids... I want that condition edumacate;

It's not like I'd ever want kids so that wouldn't affect me negatively at all befuddlement
It might be a slight positive that, on the slim chance I'd be raped by a guy, I atleast wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy magician;

All you need to do is develop an eating disorder. pseudo;

bluaki

Quote from: Pyrate on December 11, 2007, 06:57:56 PM
All you need to do is develop an eating disorder. pseudo;
Is there any other way? edumacate;

Go Up