July 07, 2024, 03:25:32 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Snap coming to the VC next monday.

Started by Geno, December 05, 2007, 06:56:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Fuck yes. I've been waiting for this one  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Lasts about 3 hours total, then it's not really that fun anymore.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 05, 2007, 07:07:19 PM
but it's the best fucking three hours of my life.

strongbad

They should include wii controls. Then I might consider it.

Wrench

Not worth it if you have it for N64 already. Motion would be awesome though.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 05, 2007, 07:07:19 PM
They made it so you can send the photos you've taken to friends.

New Pokemon Snap please.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on December 05, 2007, 07:22:58 PM
They made it so you can send the photos you've taken to friends.

New Pokemon Snap please.

Oh wow, another 30 minutes of slight interest before you realize that sending your photos is stupid.

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 05, 2007, 07:23:45 PM
Oh wow, another 30 minutes of slight interest before you realize that sending your photos is stupid.
Just mentioning.

I fucking want another Pokemon Snap game with all 400+ pokemon

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on December 05, 2007, 07:28:43 PM
Just mentioning.

I fucking want another Pokemon Snap game with all 400+ pokemon

Yes, and this time, it should be done the way Animal Crossing was; it's never the same as it was last time you turned the game on. Also, it should be done with real time lighting via the internal clock. If it's 6:00 AM, I want it to be daybreak in the game. If it's 11:00 PM, I want to take pictures in the dark.

It should be done in a huge world that you can travel to different parts of all the time, or perhaps you could unlock various parts after getting certain amounts of points for good pictures. There should not be a hugely restrictive track, but rather, you should be able to move freely. Pokemon that are shy should run away when you approach. Certain ones should be very rare and only appear on certain days or something.

And every Pokemon should be in it.

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 05, 2007, 07:32:41 PM
Yes, and this time, it should be done the way Animal Crossing was; it's never the same as it was last time you turned the game on. Also, it should be done with real time lighting via the internal clock. If it's 6:00 AM, I want it to be daybreak in the game. If it's 11:00 PM, I want to take pictures in the dark.

It should be done in a huge world that you can travel to different parts of all the time, or perhaps you could unlock various parts after getting certain amounts of points for good pictures. There should not be a hugely restrictive track, but rather, you should be able to move freely. Pokemon that are shy should run away when you approach. Certain ones should be very rare and only appear on certain days or something.

Oh and it shouldn't have ALL on rail levels, I'd think walking around or driving a car (you drive it) and other stuff like that would kick asses. Jesus Christ Kaz you made me want the game more than ever.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on December 05, 2007, 07:36:45 PM
Oh and it shouldn't have ALL on rail levels, I'd think walking around or driving a car (you drive it) and other stuff like that would kick asses. Jesus Christ Kaz you made me want the game more than ever.

I think you should be able to do a variety of things. Perhaps still have that one vehicle since it can apparently fly and drive. Maybe it can go on water too. But yeah, you should be able to get out of it and walk around too, and use all sorts of different cameras, tripods, camera effects, etc.

IT WOULD BE SUCH A FUCKING AWESOME GAME

Quote from: steal on December 05, 2007, 11:34:50 PM
Too bad Nintendo will never make a game that ambitious.
I'd say the Smash Brothers series is ambitious.

greg400

Quote from: Speedykaz on December 05, 2007, 07:32:41 PM

How about using the weather channel as to when it snows or crap like that? psyduck;

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 05, 2007, 11:51:14 PM
How about using the weather channel as to when it snows or crap like that? psyduck;
Possible but I'll never see snow Pokemon where I live

Go Up