April 27, 2024, 01:37:15 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Death Penalty

Started by Actingman00, November 22, 2007, 09:03:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

Quote from: some_person on December 01, 2007, 05:11:08 PM
That's the closest thing to evidence I have, and I had already (at least hinted at) that:
uh i don't think you understand

musica.cards

Quote from: Commodore Guff on December 01, 2007, 05:28:27 PM
uh i don't think you understand

Probably not, seeing how I'm double tasking at the moment.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

CHAOS66

Well what about terrorists? Like Saddam, he deserved to be hanged... wait or was it... I'm not good with names  gonk;

unwelc0med

it is deserved in some cases though. depends on the case.

Gin

In my opinion, the punishment should fit the crime, and that that capital punishment should be ruled out as a punishment except for certain cases. [I believe that capital punishment should be reserved for cases that involve a serial murderer that is ruled to have no chance to better himself] By issuing capital punishment for an ordinary murder case, then we push ourselves back to a law system similar to the Hammurabi Law Code, and set ourselves back as a race, when we can easily come up with a punishment that is much more civilized, and more fitting of our current age.

Phaze

I say if somebody takes a life, kill the bitch

Daddy

Quote from: Phaze on December 07, 2007, 10:08:50 PM
I say if somebody takes a life, kill the bitch
Why?

Isn't murder wrong?

bleedingassassin

If a man murdered someone then I guess he should be penalized. If he kill for thrill he should definitely die. But if he stole someone chocolate cake then, he may be penalized. It depends on how good the chocolate cake tastes. But yeah, I don't think dead penalty should be outlawed. Gov't spend too much money if a murderer is put to jail for LIFE. Cause he has to eat everyday and he has to pollute the earth with his piss and farts. So yeah, it's better for the murderer to die so we can save money and he isn't good enough to be alive anymore.

Phaze

Quote from: JMV290 on December 07, 2007, 10:17:18 PM
Why?

Isn't murder wrong?
Well most people who kill other people are messed up in the head. Might as well kill them instead of crouding prisons with the nuts. A life for a life.

Daddy

Quote from: Phaze on December 09, 2007, 09:53:58 AM
Well most people who kill other people are messed up in the head. Might as well kill them instead of crouding prisons with the nuts. A life for a life.
This isn't Nazi Germany, we don't kill people for being crazy. A life for a life?  Why don't we apply that to all criminals?  We can just sodomize rapists and send them on their way; a rape for a rape, right?

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV290 on December 09, 2007, 11:06:40 AM
This isn't Nazi Germany, we don't kill people for being crazy. A life for a life?  Why don't we apply that to all criminals?  We can just sodomize rapists and send them on their way; a rape for a rape, right?

If it makes the rapist stop raping, then sure.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: some_person on December 09, 2007, 01:37:35 PM
If it makes the rapist stop raping, then sure.
But why should the government have the right to do such a thing?  It's not right for a government to kill its own people, is it? If you hire a person to be a professional rapist, that person is still just a rapist.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

musica.cards

Quote from: Lawlz on December 09, 2007, 01:50:50 PM
But why should the government have the right to do such a thing?  It's not right for a government to kill its own people, is it? If you hire a person to be a professional rapist, that person is still just a rapist.

That's true.

Phaze

Quote from: JMV290 on December 09, 2007, 11:06:40 AM
Well I still say kill them. And if you would like to rape a weirdo, then by all means be my guest  magician;

Daddy

Quote from: Phaze on December 09, 2007, 09:02:34 PM
Well I still say kill them.

why

QuoteAnd if you would like to rape a weirdo, then by all means be my guest  magician;
but then they would have to rape me, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them, and some one would have to rape them. 

that logic is amazing.  if some one does something, do it back to them.

Go Up