April 27, 2024, 11:55:06 PM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So my cousin was murdered.

Started by CruelPleasure, September 24, 2007, 11:46:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

Quote from: prjuni on October 08, 2007, 07:30:50 PM
Update, he got out of jail, turns out the family paid the killer out now. So know my cousins brother and a bunch of other people are looking to kill him for revenge.

They're idiots.

prjuni

Quote from: V on October 09, 2007, 08:34:29 AM
They're idiots.
Nothing is going to change their mind, they lost apart of their family and they are going to get him, I don't agree its the right thing to do either, but they aren't going to change their mind.

me003

I know a kid that people are saying is soon to be dead, because a couple kids found a pot farm this kid  stole some of the plants, and the dealer found one of the kids, who ratted out the other kid. And from what I hear the guy knows where the kid lives, what school he goes to, and a lot of other information.

Then on Halloween I almost got jumped by a bunch of hyphy kids. I went to a party, and my friend who is this young girl had this hyphy kid talking to her, and wanted her number and all that. Then I walked out and she ran up hugged me, and the kid was like, "this yo man," and I was like... yea. Although I'm not. So he stared me down, went back into the parking lot, and came back with a group of hyphy kids. At that point I went back inside. I heard the kids almost got in a fight with another guy too.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Quote from: MetheE on December 05, 2007, 03:07:28 AM
I know a kid that people are saying is soon to be dead, because a couple kids found a pot farm this kid  stole some of the plants, and the dealer found one of the kids, who ratted out the other kid. And from what I hear the guy knows where the kid lives, what school he goes to, and a lot of other information.

Then on Halloween I almost got jumped by a bunch of hyphy kids. I went to a party, and my friend who is this young girl had this hyphy kid talking to her, and wanted her number and all that. Then I walked out and she ran up hugged me, and the kid was like, "this yo man," and I was like... yea. Although I'm not. So he stared me down, went back into the parking lot, and came back with a group of hyphy kids. At that point I went back inside. I heard the kids almost got in a fight with another guy too.

That would scare the crap out of me.
I've never really had any losses in my family due to gangs or drugs, but theres these 2 kids at my school who say they're in a gang and they live in like a $700,000 neighborhood so during halloween they beat the shit out of this little kid since the kid wouldn't give him candy. People these days..

Infel

I had a gang member try and pick shit with me.

Damn native Syndicate.

Classic

Quote from: Doc at the Radar Station on September 24, 2007, 05:46:03 PM
Unfortunately, no. And it's much, much worse in Houston.

You live in Texas?
On topic: Sorry for your loss.

Infel

And so I found out my littlest sister of 12 now has a hit set on her by the SAME GANG I JUST MENTIONED. Me and Boyahaha live closeby, and P.A. is in the same Province. The Native Syndicate is a very large gang spanning 3 provinces and this may not end will.

It's on her because she mistook a gang member for one of her friends.

Fuck, gangs are getting to be stupid. Not that they weren't already.

Houdini

rreeppttaarr

My town has a whole lot of gang activity, even though it's a very small town.

Every time I go to school or out in public I have to make sure that I didn't piss off a Blood or a Crip.

Go Up