July 04, 2024, 09:31:38 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Don't you hate the feeling...

Started by mariofreak, November 10, 2007, 08:20:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak

..that there are tons of video games that you want to play, and then you buy them, and more come out, then you don't get the chance to finish them before the next ones come out and this keeps happening. Because of this, in the last year I've bought 5 games... That I haven't even played! I've gotten a lot more then that, but so many of them are untouched because I don't want to juggle them all at once. And now, Mario Galaxy, Assassin's Creed, and Rock Band are coming out so it's going to be even harder. gonk;

Classic

Yep. Mario Galaxy, NiGHTS, Zak and Wiki, and Bomberman Land (Wii).

YPrrrr

Yeah, sorta.

I really want Assassin's Creed, NiGHTS, and Rock Band

Kalahari Inkantation

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I hate leaving games unfinished. :'(

Pyrate

No. I like it better than having no games to play.

Placebo Headwound

Hey, at least you'll most likely have something to play over the Summer when nothing decent comes out.

The artist formally known

I actually love the feeling.

600+ video games and growing and I actually think that I still have a lack of games. I still want to get PaRappa the Rappa 2 though I just got UmJammer Lammy. Oh and my PaRappa the Rappa cd freezes on the bathroom rap.

C.Mongler

Tell me about it. I pirate all my games so its even worse for me because I get a new game basically every day. I think the last game I actually beat was God of War like 5 months ago

Selkie

I don't buy that many games where that happens as a result.

I usually now get like 1 game per year.

a while ago maybe one every month.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: steal on November 10, 2007, 11:25:07 PM
Yeah, that's been happening to me a lot. I hate it when you come back to a game you never finished and then have no idea what you're supposed to do. ;_;
That happened to me with Metroid Prime. ;-;

Go Up