DO GAME STORES OFTEN GIVE OUT THOSE LITTLE DISPLAYS FOR FREE?

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 10, 2007, 02:23:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I was at GameCrazy today, and I was like "OH GOD, I WANT THAT ROCKET SLIME DISPLAY RUB IT," but I was afraid the employee guy would be like "lol NO."

Do they? Have you ever gotten something like that from a game store? IF SO, POST PICTURES. myface;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

I think they do after they don't need them anymore.   I remember the kids on NSider would always get them.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on November 10, 2007, 02:24:00 PM
I think they do after they don't need them anymore.   I remember the kids on NSider would always get them.
I'll tell my mother to grab me some on Tuesday, I guess. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

I got a few for free. Just come in and be nice to all of the employees and talk with them. Thats what I did and I got a few. All of the employees know me at GameCrazy and I always ask for displays but they always say stuff like "aww man someone else already asked for that one" They're really nice to me at that store  caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

Sometimes they do, but the employees have first grabs at it. I'm pretty sure if you ask them you can get it.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Selkie

Kalahari Inkantation

My GameStop and GameStop-like stores don't give me a thing. :'(

Houdini

If you just barrel in say "GIVE ME SLIME PLOX", probably not. If you chat up the employees, though, anything is possible. The dudes at game stores are almost always sociable.

Infel

Quote from: Houdini on November 10, 2007, 03:49:06 PM
If you just barrel in say "GIVE ME SLIME PLOX", probably not. If you chat up the employees, though, anything is possible. The dudes at game stores are almost always sociable.
Around here, they're open. I managed to get one talking about his sex life. It was disgusting.

mariofreak

Quote from: KT on November 10, 2007, 10:09:51 PM
Around here, they're open. I managed to get one talking about his sex life. It was disgusting.
how did you get on that topic

Infel

Quote from: miladmaaan on November 10, 2007, 10:12:26 PM
how did you get on that topic
I told him about the flash games on newgrounds, and specifically brought up Kingstroker.

The artist formally known

What I would do is talk about the game and the display and dont ask for it until you're about to leave

Go Up