September 28, 2024, 12:29:20 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

ME##

Hiro

fucking shill david why would you want to play an enhanced version of a game you actually play frequently, and on your new computer no less
why don't you just play what ign tells you to fucking pleb
#rekt

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 22, 2015, 02:58:04 AM
Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on January 22, 2015, 01:58:42 AM
started playing the original Doom, going to actually play through the whole thing this time and give this childhood memory the treatment it's deserved for so long
Doom and Duke Nukem 3D are fucking golden in my book. Nostalgia but also for standing the test of time. Played them here and there when I could since I first did when they came out and they're still accessible yet contain enough extras to explore areas.

I have an old PC copy of DN3D I gotta play sometime too.

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Thyme

how would P4A be for someone who loved P3 and P4 and doesn't really like fighting games all that much but doesn't particularly hate them either

Snowy

P4A has an auto combo button. You can glide through the story if that's what you're looking to do.

Samus Aran

P4A is also just easier to play in general than Arcsys's other fighting games, autocombo button notwithstanding.

TooB

Quote from: Thyme on January 23, 2015, 04:06:13 PM
how would P4A be for someone who loved P3 and P4 and doesn't really like fighting games all that much but doesn't particularly hate them either
if you are somewhat interested in fighting games, go for it.
if not at all intersted in fighting games, I'd say skip it unless you find it cheap

Go Up