September 29, 2024, 11:14:55 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gameplay for Brawl

Started by The artist formally known, October 11, 2007, 06:05:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

YOSHI KICKED PIT'S ASS. HELL YEAH.

UnagiPower

YPrrrr

I'd really like to see the Pokemon Trainer in action to see how he plays. It's kinda odd that we already have a vid of sonic, but not a character announced previously... psyduck;

But cool nonetheless navi;

Placebo Headwound

After seeing Sonic in actual gameplay, I gotta say he looks like he's gonna suck. psyduck;

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on October 11, 2007, 06:26:26 PM
After seeing Sonic in actual gameplay, I gotta say he looks like he's gonna suck. psyduck;

They weren't really even fighting much at all, so it's kind of hard to say. His Final Smash was pretty lame though.

Bushy

Quote from: Kazarus on October 11, 2007, 07:25:14 PM
They weren't really even fighting much at all, so it's kind of hard to say. His Final Smash was pretty lame though.
We all knew what to expect though
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bushybrow on October 11, 2007, 07:28:43 PM
We all knew what to expect though

Uh, I expected Sonic to have moves like that, yes. So? psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

Sonic's Final Smash sucks, but the rest of his moves... fap;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazarus on October 11, 2007, 07:25:14 PM
HIS FINAL SMASH IS LAME AS HELL

I don't really like this final smash thing at all

YPrrrr

Quote from: reefer on October 11, 2007, 09:55:21 PM
HIS FINAL SMASH IS LAME AS HELL

I don't really like this final smash thing at all
Yeah... I guess it adds to the differences between characters but so far it seems like a dumb addition.

I'd have to try it out for myself tho

The artist formally known

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 11, 2007, 10:10:18 PM
Yeah... I guess it adds to the differences between characters but so far it seems like a dumb addition.

I'd have to try it out for myself tho
I wish they just made him more powerful or at least make the flying action better then him just like standing and flying. Hopefully it changes, but of course it won't

Gambit17

Wow, what ingrates. Sonics moves look perfect. I've always loved Sonic for the moves he has, and with every new 3D game, they try to make him something he's not, instead of just keeping him the same.

That's why I feel that they really captured the true Sonic. And not this team fighting, board waving bullshit. Just Sonic, and Sonic's famous moves. I bet you guys would be even more pissed if he were to give him one of those wave boards from sonic riders. So yeah, don't get your panties in a knot.

He actually looks like a pretty balanced character. Fox players had to work in his relatively weak attacks, with his super speed, so think of playing as sonic as an awesome learning curve. He actually looks overpowered to me...like he has the possibility to have massive speed, and major strength..at the same time. Last time I played WoW, that meant it was time to be nerfed.

Look at it this way. He just  looks a lot like a fox character to me. In and out. In for an attack when the moment is perfect, and out when your opponents realize what you just did. Last time I checked, people across the world do that already with Fox. This just looks like a better version of that strategy. And it looks a lot better in my opinion.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gambit17 on October 12, 2007, 02:28:32 AM
Wow, what ingrates. Sonics moves look perfect. I've always loved Sonic for the moves he has, and with every new 3D game, they try to make him something he's not, instead of just keeping him the same.

That's why I feel that they really captured the true Sonic. And not this team fighting, board waving bullshit. Just Sonic, and Sonic's famous moves. I bet you guys would be even more pissed if he were to give him one of those wave boards from sonic riders. So yeah, don't get your panties in a knot.

He actually looks like a pretty balanced character. Fox players had to work in his relatively weak attacks, with his super speed, so think of playing as sonic as an awesome learning curve. He actually looks overpowered to me...like he has the possibility to have massive speed, and major strength..at the same time. Last time I played WoW, that meant it was time to be nerfed.

Look at it this way. He just  looks a lot like a fox character to me. In and out. In for an attack when the moment is perfect, and out when your opponents realize what you just did. Last time I checked, people across the world do that already with Fox. This just looks like a better version of that strategy. And it looks a lot better in my opinion.

I like how you completely avoided mentioning his lame Final Smash.

OOOH I'M GOLD WATCH OUT I'M FLYIN AROUND

Go Up