September 29, 2024, 09:33:59 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gameplay for Brawl

Started by The artist formally known, October 11, 2007, 06:05:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Kazarus on October 12, 2007, 11:23:47 AM
I like how you completely avoided mentioning his lame Final Smash.

OOOH I'M GOLD WATCH OUT I'M FLYIN AROUND

Looks pretty powerful once you actually manage to master it. I mean, just imagine running into some unsuspecting person and sending him across the screen to his death. It may even work well with a bunch of people fighting in a row, you can just fly towards them straight and they'll all fall.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 12, 2007, 12:32:55 PM
Looks pretty powerful once you actually manage to master it. I mean, just imagine running into some unsuspecting person and sending him across the screen to his death. It may even work well with a bunch of people fighting in a row, you can just fly towards them straight and they'll all fall.
Yeah, but with air dodging it seems rather easy to avoid psyduck;

Unless he hits regardless

mariofreak

Final Smashes shouldn't be all powerful... Better than normal moves, but not like ubers powerful. I think Sonic's looks okay.

Samus Aran

Regardless, it looks stupid. He just...flies...around. Wow.

TheDarkChief

Seems like it's ready to release I say.

The artist formally known

Quote from: TheDarkChief on October 12, 2007, 03:38:04 PM
Seems like it's ready to release I say.
Thank god it's not. More characters. I'm not sad it's delayed really.

mariofreak

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 03:42:37 PM
Thank god it's not. More characters. I'm not sad it's delayed really.
i hope you don't think they revealed all there is... anyways, of course it's not done. i'm sure the main game is there and everything, but they are still bound to add ubers more content like chars and stages etc.

The artist formally known

Quote from: miladmaaan on October 12, 2007, 04:18:55 PM
i hope you don't think they revealed all there is... anyways, of course it's not done. i'm sure the main game is there and everything, but they are still bound to add ubers more content like chars and stages etc.
I know, we won't know every character until we play it unless it gets leaked somehow.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: miladmaaan on October 12, 2007, 02:53:20 PM
Final Smashes shouldn't be all powerful... Better than normal moves, but not like ubers powerful. I think Sonic's looks okay.

Yeah kinda like The Hammer or something, not a one hit KO when you have 10% damage...

Gambit17

Yeah, I didn't mention his smash attack because I think it looks awesome. What did you think Sonics smash attack was gonna be? Him busting a nut on everyone? It's just one of those things that doesn't really need tweaking. You could say a lot of characters' final smashes suck.

Look at Mario, he just fires a huge flame ball. And Samus? Another huge beam of some sort. At least Sonic has what he's always had. An awesome super form. Last time I checked, Mario didn't have a super form, unless you count all of the cloaks, and the flowers and stuff he gets..then he just gets buffs really. Not a super form though. :)

Go Up