October 19, 2024, 09:27:19 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Where were you when the planes hit the towers?

Started by Daddy, September 11, 2007, 09:13:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

ps there were explosives in the towers.

Sleeping
6 (15.4%)
Getting ready for school
4 (10.3%)
In school
27 (69.2%)
Working
0 (0%)
Watching TV
2 (5.1%)
witnessing it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on September 11, 2007, 04:12:39 PM
Why the hell would you cry over someone you don't know? psyduck;
Dude my mom cries when she hears music she likes psyduck;

Selkie

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on September 11, 2007, 04:12:39 PM
Why the hell would you cry over someone you don't know? psyduck;

Shut the fuck up. Just because you only care about yourself doesn't mean everyone else does.

Some people actually care for their country, no matter how corrupt their government is.

You people seem to be releasing your anger of the U.S. government out on the U.S. people. They are 2 completely different things.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ripster on September 11, 2007, 04:12:07 PM
Because you are saying it's funny that thousands of innocent people died in a tragedy that showed the vulnerability of a nation that holds millions more.

And don't give me the fucking bullshit 'OlOl bUt pEoPle dIe eVery Day' shit, because this was more than just death, it was disaster.

And besides, that argument is shit anyway, because you still wouldn't 'lol' at indavidual people dying on a hospital bed.
READ: I'm a sick bastard that can laugh at most anything.

Does that make me an idiot? No.
Quote from: Ripster on September 11, 2007, 04:14:51 PM
Shut the fuck up. Just because you only care about yourself doesn't mean everyone else does.

Some people actually care for their country, no matter how corrupt their government is.

You people seem to be releasing your andger of the U.S. government out on the U.S. people. They are 2 completely different things.
A majority of the nation is about as stupid as you, and when people as stupid as you die, it's funny. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 04:15:44 PM
READ: I'm a sick bastard that can laugh at most anything.

Does that make me an idiot? No.A majority of the nation is about as stupid as you, and when people as stupid as you die, it's funny. spam;

You're a lost cause.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, because dumb teenagers who think they are smart like you aren't worth arguing with.

36chambers

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ripster on September 11, 2007, 04:17:10 PM
You're a lost cause.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, because dumb teenagers who think they are smart like you aren't worth arguing with.
ITT we display perfect examples of hypocrisy.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Because you are saying it's funny that thousands of innocent people died in a tragedy
That's the only sad part, the innocent people who got caught up in it
that showed the vulnerability of a nation that holds millions more.

Vulnerability or unwillingness to stop the attack?   Many people were warned far ahead of time, yet nothing was done.  I'm sure that certain members of the President's cabinet had some role in the attacks.
And don't give me the fucking bullshit 'OlOl bUt pEoPle dIe eVery Day' shit, because this was more than just death, it was disaster.
This war is a disaster, but I do get what you're saying.

And besides, that argument is shit anyway, because you still wouldn't 'lol' at indavidual people dying on a hospital bed.
I think Lawlz would.

Houdini

I was asleep in school, but I could only choose one so I put sleeping.

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 04:18:59 PM
ITT we display perfect examples of hypocrisy.

I'm not the one laughing at people dying.

It's really just...not funny.

like, would you laugh at a car accident? It's just something normal humans beings don't do.

Selkie

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on September 11, 2007, 04:24:48 PM
Umm yeah, why the hell would you care about those people? I mean, thousands of people die everyday with more pain and even sadder stories, why should Icare about people who worked in a building?  And last time I checked, the people voted for the government thus, people= government.

I don't know, I guess for the same reason people care for U.S. soldiers? Because they are people who are dying unnecessarily?

And I doubt it if any U.S. civillian had much knowledge of the failure of the government to respond to the attack, right as the attack happened.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ripster on September 11, 2007, 05:08:41 PM
I'm not the one laughing at people dying.

It's really just...not funny.

like, would you laugh at a car accident? It's just something normal humans beings don't do.
I've been in four car accidents. I can laugh at anything and not care about anything.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 05:13:02 PM
I've been in four car accidents. I can laugh at anything and not care about anything.
What if sony bought exclusive rights to the Megaman series?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 11, 2007, 05:13:54 PM
What if sony bought exclusive rights to the Megaman series?
Megaman died after Zero 3. I'm not a huge fan of the series, so it wouldn't matter.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 05:16:05 PM
Megaman died after Zero 3. I'm not a huge fan of the series, so it wouldn't matter.
Zayna gets hit by a train?
Sony buys out Mac?
Internet access became banned?

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 05:13:02 PM

Nice attempt to win the argument, but sorry, not good enough.

It still doesn't give you the right to mock those affected.

Go Up