October 19, 2024, 07:43:20 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Where were you when the planes hit the towers?

Started by Daddy, September 11, 2007, 09:13:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

ps there were explosives in the towers.

Sleeping
6 (15.4%)
Getting ready for school
4 (10.3%)
In school
27 (69.2%)
Working
0 (0%)
Watching TV
2 (5.1%)
witnessing it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 11, 2007, 05:18:39 PM
Zayna gets hit by a train?
Sony buys out Mac?
Internet access became banned?
Thankfully, Mac isn't a company.
Quote from: Ripster on September 11, 2007, 05:19:27 PM
Nice attempt to win the argument, but sorry, not good enough.

It still doesn't give you the right to mock those affected.
You're right.

That may not give me the right to mock them, but the first amendment does. May as well use it while it still exists.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

guff

YPrrrr

Daddy

Daddy

Quote from: steal on September 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM
I was sleeping.

I stumbled down the stairs to see some burning buildings and Katie Couric talking in that ever annoying voice on TV and I was just like 'wtf is this shit'

Am I the only one who didn't even know what the world trade center was until then? caterpie;
Nope.

Houdini

I was sleeping.

I stumbled down the stairs to see some burning buildings and Katie Couric talking in that ever annoying voice on TV and I was just like 'wtf is this shit'

Am I the only one who didn't even know what the world trade center was until then? caterpie;
Nope.

V

I was sleeping.

Nope.

YPrrrr

I was sleeping.

Yes

Title27GT

Wrench

ME##

Title27GT

Kalahari Inkantation

School. I remember being in 5th grade that day, and we were all listening to the teacher's radio. poppy;

Hyper

FAMY2

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 11, 2007, 03:03:59 PM
I remember, I just think we need to do shit about it.

Why should the families who lost a loved one have to see the replays of the towers again every year?

Sometimes I wonder if that doesn't help. It shows that people remember those who were lost and how they were lost. I sure they relive it every year anyways. I'm torn about which would be better. To see it or not see it every year.

Go Up