So our school has this program where a Winner recieves a Guitar Hero III...

Started by Bushy, September 06, 2007, 01:18:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

In like December, One kid gets it for one of the consoles, and a Guitar Periph.

Also, I'm getting the day after my B-Day.  So should I get it then, and then try to get the school one?  just to be greedy?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The artist formally known

Samus Aran

Speaking of GHIII, I just now noticed that "She Bangs the Drums" and "Cities on Flame With Rock and Roll" are in it. FUCK YEAH.

rock

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 06, 2007, 11:03:47 PM
Speaking of GHIII, I just now noticed that "She Bangs the Drums" and "Cities on Flame With Rock and Roll" are in it. FUCK YEAH.

rock

Hey cool, BOC  wub;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Reefer on September 06, 2007, 11:50:56 PM
Hey cool, BOC  wub;

Ya. Too bad it's not a master track though. Hopefully the cover won't butcher the song too much.

ME##

That's awesome, I wish my school would do something like this, but I'd prefer it to be Rock Band instead of Guitar Hero III. 

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 06, 2007, 11:03:47 PM

rock

Rock Band has "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who.
Rock Band will be better than Guitar Hero III.

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 07, 2007, 03:51:39 PM
Rock Band has "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who.
Rock Band will be better than Guitar Hero III.
I'm not spending 200 bucks on a game.

No rock band for me emo;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno. on September 07, 2007, 04:19:36 PM
I'm not spending 200 bucks on a game.

No rock band for me emo;

I might not get GH3...they have too many damn songs in common!

Placebo Headwound

UnagiPower

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

Placebo Headwound

ME##

Quote from: Thief888 on September 07, 2007, 06:29:07 PM
GUITAR HERO GUITARS WORK WITH ROCK BAND. argh;

Yeah, but if I recall correctly, the Guitar Hero guitar doesn't have enough buttons for Rock Band.  pseudo; Because doesn't the Rock Band one have two sets of frets? Or something?

Go Up