So our school has this program where a Winner recieves a Guitar Hero III...

Started by Bushy, September 06, 2007, 01:18:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: ME86 on September 07, 2007, 09:03:31 PM
Yeah, but if I recall correctly, the Guitar Hero guitar doesn't have enough buttons for Rock Band.  pseudo; Because doesn't the Rock Band one have two sets of frets? Or something?
The second set of frets is just and exact copy of the first one, only moved closer together to supposedly make solos easier.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on September 07, 2007, 09:07:05 PM
The second set of frets is just and exact copy of the first one, only moved closer together to supposedly make solos easier.
Easier? I liked GH for the challenge emo;

I'm just getting Guitar Hero III Since I continue to play GH2 constantly and am really in need for new songs. I'm tired of playing Thunderhorse and Sweet Child O' Mine over and over  psyduck;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno. on September 07, 2007, 09:08:53 PM
Easier? I liked GH for the challenge emo;

I'm just getting Guitar Hero III Since I continue to play GH2 constantly and am really in need for new songs. I'm tired of playing Thunderhorse and Sweet Child O' Mine over and over  psyduck;
I heard the 360 versions of the GH controllers work with Frets on Fire. psyduck;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on September 07, 2007, 09:09:46 PM
I heard the 360 versions of the GH controllers work with Frets on Fire. psyduck;
My friend has the 360 version.

Same thing as the PS2 version except it has like 4 or 5 new songs... and crappy My Chemical Romance downloads.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on September 07, 2007, 06:57:51 PM
2/5? Don't you mean 2/4?

The game itself and the guitar, silly. That still leaves the other three instruments.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kazmanian Devil on September 07, 2007, 09:47:03 PM
The game itself and the guitar, silly. That still leaves the other three instruments.
You mean two.

Guitar works for the guitar and bass.

Samus Aran

Shoj

You should get both and sell one for profit.

I wish my school had something cool like that.  emo;

Go Up