October 21, 2024, 07:52:47 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sup from Pismo

Started by The artist formally known, September 02, 2007, 11:31:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Last night we went to a rock at a park that over looked the small town of Pismo, it's a beach town so you could barley see the beach with all the darkness and smog or whatever pollutant was in the air. There were about five other people there and then some bros (Hats, short black hair, pit bulls, dickies and famous brand shirts and hats and whatever else... aka fagets) came up asking us where some kid was, I told them I don't know who he was and then he asked if I was looking for a fight or something, I said "lol no sorry"

Then the group of bros walked up to some other kids and then all of a sudden they start yelling talking about the valley and how the kid said the valley sucked and told them to back to the valley. I actually live in the valley, Fresno to be exact, and thats exactly where the bros where from, they came here to kick someone from Pismo's ass for bad mouthing the valley

They started beating each other up and went to the streets. Some car came by and they ignored the car and fought in the way of the car. The car finally got past and made a doughnut in the road and turn around. He got out of the car and yelled at the kids while like three people got out of their houses to tell the kids to leave. The kids ignored then and then the police came. The police arestted some of the kids and questioned us.

We met up with the kid from Pismo and he was actually pretty cool, he didn't start the fight and even said that he didn't want to find at all. He wasn't a gay ass bro like those kids from my home town.

Moral of the story, I hate bros.

Daddy

prjuni

They deserve to get fucked up antiflower; bros annoy me

Go Up