Question aimed more towards Christians lol

Started by Daddy, March 17, 2009, 06:36:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

EVOLUTION AND THE STORY OF CREATION

I believe that we were created by God 6000 years ago like The Bible says.
1 (3.7%)
I believe we were created by God more than 6000 years ago.
0 (0%)
I believe that God created the world 6000 years ago and we evolved from there
2 (7.4%)
I believe we evolved a long time ago but God created the world.
4 (14.8%)
I don't believe in God and I believe we evolved
16 (59.3%)
I don't believe in God but I also don't think we evolved.
0 (0%)
I believe something other than these options and will post about it.
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 09:13:58 PM
unicron

unicron always wins
if judas's betrayal of jesus was required for jesus to be sacrificed for humanity's sins would that also mean that sending judas to hell would be assbackwards?

jesus died for humanity's sins and rules over all
judas died to allow jesus to die for our sins and suffers in hell forever.
akudood; akudood;
not that i believe either, but it is an interesting philosophical/theologic issue akudood;

what about jonah and the whale
That's basically what I thought.  Instead of waiting for someone to turn him in like he predicted and basically condemn Judas, wouldn't turning himself in be the just thing to do.  If Judas didn't snitch Jesus wouldn't die, but he had to because that was what he predicted and whatever God said would happen, had to happen.

I'm prepared to say with 100% confidence that Jonah and the whale is a complete joke. baddood;

Zach

Quote from: Cyanide on March 30, 2009, 09:09:51 PM
Question #3: Judas, Judas, Judas.  He betrayed Jesus, felt guilty, hung himself.  I'm not sure if it was said if he went to heaven or hell, but the latter would totally prove God as an unjust God.  It was Jesus' plan that he would be betrayed by his disciple resulting in his death.  Couldn't he just prevent that from happening?

This question might have mistakes because the only story I know by heart is Samson and Delilah lol

Jesus didn't make Judas do anything - it was Judas' own choice to betray Jesus. Jesus isn't going to stop anyone from sinning, as you have to make that call.

Daddy

Quote from: Zach on March 30, 2009, 09:36:06 PM
Jesus didn't make Judas do anything - it was Judas' own choice to betray Jesus. Jesus isn't going to stop anyone from sinning, as you have to make that call.
So, if I pulled a gun on your father, would you let me shoot him since it's my call? Or would you stop me from 'sinning'?

Himu

Quote from: Zach on March 30, 2009, 09:36:06 PM
Jesus has stopped people from sinning when he went apeshit on the temple. baddood;

Fun Fact: If Judas went to hell for ever and ever and ever, so that Jesus could suffer for our sins and then go peacefully to heaven, Judas obviously received the short end of the stick.  So Judas suffered more for our 'sins' than Jesus did. akudood;

guff

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 09:40:44 PM
So, if I pulled a gun on your father, would you let me shoot him since it's my call? Or would you stop me from 'sinning'?

although i too am an atheist zach is not the son of god so that point is kind of silly as the teaching is that people have free will so that they can make decisions like that akudood;

Bolivian Army

So did you guys agree to disagree yet or what.

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Cyanide on March 30, 2009, 09:09:51 PM
Question #3: Judas, Judas, Judas.  He betrayed Jesus, felt guilty, hung himself.  I'm not sure if it was said if he went to heaven or hell, but the latter would totally prove God as an unjust God.  It was Jesus' plan that he would be betrayed by his disciple resulting in his death.  Couldn't he just prevent that from happening?

This question might have mistakes because the only story I know by heart is Samson and Delilah lol
Judas probably went to hell because he committed suicide, although I can't judge, that's not my job

Det in F♯ Major

why do we have vestigial organs
why havent they been evolved out
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

guff

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 31, 2009, 03:04:16 AM
oh god lol akudood;

they're vestigial in the first place because of evolution silly head  :3

superclucky

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on March 31, 2009, 03:04:16 AM
because you transformed into megatron so much that you don't have the need for those organs anymore n_______________________n
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Bolivian Army

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 31, 2009, 07:13:54 AM
unicron is cooler

you know I can take your opinionated posts and your sirry kewn nonsense but I will not take that from no goddamn liberal baddod;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Zach

Quote from: Cyanide on March 30, 2009, 09:48:20 PM
Jesus has stopped people from sinning when he went apeshit on the temple. baddood;

Fun Fact: If Judas went to hell for ever and ever and ever, so that Jesus could suffer for our sins and then go peacefully to heaven, Judas obviously received the short end of the stick.  So Judas suffered more for our 'sins' than Jesus did. akudood;

It was Judas' choice to betray Jesus and hang himself. No one forced him to do anything, and even if he had been forced into betraying Jesus, he wasn't forced into hanging himself.

guff

Quote from: Zach on March 31, 2009, 08:01:42 AM
It was Judas' choice to betray Jesus and hang himself. No one forced him to do anything, and even if he had been forced into betraying Jesus, he wasn't forced into hanging himself.
as previously mentioned the bible has two different accounts of his death only one of which was a suicide

Go Up