Question aimed more towards Christians lol

Started by Daddy, March 17, 2009, 06:36:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

EVOLUTION AND THE STORY OF CREATION

I believe that we were created by God 6000 years ago like The Bible says.
1 (3.7%)
I believe we were created by God more than 6000 years ago.
0 (0%)
I believe that God created the world 6000 years ago and we evolved from there
2 (7.4%)
I believe we evolved a long time ago but God created the world.
4 (14.8%)
I don't believe in God and I believe we evolved
16 (59.3%)
I don't believe in God but I also don't think we evolved.
0 (0%)
I believe something other than these options and will post about it.
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Go Down

Zach

Daddy

bowser ill finish my post after this phone call.

Travis

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on April 02, 2009, 07:34:42 PM
My point exactly.

so you like thinking in more illogical things? whatever homeboy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: im on a boat on April 02, 2009, 07:35:59 PM

oh and then you have this kid who attempts to randomly insult you and makes little actual contribution to the topic
i dont even know his name
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 02, 2009, 07:38:03 PM
oh and then you have this kid who attempts to randomly insult you and makes little actual contribution to the topic
i dont even know his name
...what

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: im on a boat on April 02, 2009, 07:35:59 PM

Better to have faith and there not be a God than to not have faith and there be one.

Slim

So have serious discussion topics always turned into chat threads or is this a more recent thing?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on April 02, 2009, 07:24:31 PM
Go ahead...Let's just see how "dick-less" you can manage to say it.
Okay.

1.)Personal responsibility. Relegating willpower, consequence, and causation to a higher power is a copout.  About 7 years ago I thought it would be a good idea to kill myself by drinking a nice large glass of Draino.  Realizing it was stupid was what stopped me, not "God".  About 7 months ago I had the brilliant idea of cutting myself and playing with rat poison to prevent clotting.  Once again, it was my own choice not to do it.  Then about 2 weeks later I then had another idea of OM NOM NOMNOM NOM NOM'ing on anti depressants(don't take them they suck). It wasn't God that stopped me.  It was hallucinations and being dizzy, so I ended up at 1/4th the lethal dosage.  akudood;   Attributing something you find within yourself to decide not to end your own life is demeaning to yourself and your capabilities. You, yourself, said that you don't have enough strength to do it by yourself.  But you did, and you should recognize it and use that strength to not let other stuff keep you down. Don't tell yourself that you are week and nothing without a deity offering his divine intervention.

2.)If God really was caring enough to help you not kill yourself, why wouldn't he just save your father instead?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on April 02, 2009, 07:43:50 PM
 About 7 years ago I thought it would be a good idea to kill myself by drinking a nice large glass of Draino.

when you were 12? what the fuck James!  psyduck;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Thyme

okay now say something about pascal's wager it was just brought up giggle;

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on April 02, 2009, 07:46:10 PM
when you were 12? what the fuck James!  psyduck;
yez
Quote from: Thyme on April 02, 2009, 07:46:49 PM
okay now say something about pascal's wager it was just brought up giggle;
OKAY
Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on April 02, 2009, 07:39:09 PM
Better to have faith and there not be a God than to not have faith and there be one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishnu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh (also lol jews, christians, and muslims. hopefully you are of the right version of his religion)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus

Choose wisely.

Himu

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on April 02, 2009, 07:28:19 PM
That's 'cuz Agnostic isn't cool.
madood;

Question #I lost count:
Proverbs 4:7
1 Corinthians 1:19

waaaaaaaaat

Det in F♯ Major

Go Up