September 29, 2024, 04:25:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Drama: To Break Up or Nah

Started by YPrrrr, May 01, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Asdf

Talk it out
1 (14.3%)
Run 4 ur lyfe
4 (57.1%)
Idklol
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

YPrrrr

So my gf today apparently took my old phone and charged it to read through my old text messages and found some less than positive things I said about her esp. when we were first dating. So now obv. she's pissed.

She has accused me of cheating on her numerous times as well and the deep rooted trust issues. I don't know if all this drama is worth it... she's the nicest girl outside of this too. Very patient very loving. She just cannot trust me at any point.

Should I run for the hills or try to talk it out

Travis

never understood why girls look thru phones they're just asking to get hurt lol but yea i probs wouldn't put up with that if i was u

strongbad

Quote from: Travis on May 01, 2017, 08:05:13 PM
never understood why girls look thru phones they're just asking to get hurt lol but yea i probs wouldn't put up with that if i was u

for real

meh idk if she acknowledges that it is fucked up and you see promise in things like this not happening you should probably stick it out a bit longer

your mileage may vary

YPrrrr

Idk I guess I wussed out. I had originally told her to pack her things but then being surrounded by all our happy memory momentos kind of made me back of so I guess I'll see how things go... probably not great.

Thanks for the input guys I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be overreacting

??????

guys are supposed to be perfectly faithful
my ex looked through my phone when I took a shower and told his therapist lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: ا,,,ر,ة on May 01, 2017, 10:01:09 PM
guys are supposed to be perfectly faithful
my ex looked through my phone when I took a shower and told his therapist lol
what a little weasel

Mando Pandango

Personally I would stand for this 0%
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

FAMY2

Golden rule - never but anything in text that you don't want printed in a newspaper.  It will cause problems eventually.

Lots of women have trust issues. Especially if their man is an extrovert and extremely handsome.  girl;

YPrrrr

Quote from: steal on May 02, 2017, 11:01:07 AM
that kind of fractured trust is hard to heal in my experience

does she not trust you because of stuff that you did, or stuff that someone else did?
Other people. Apparently she is used to being second fiddle and broken up with for others

Mando Pandango

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 02, 2017, 09:39:16 AM
Lots of women have trust issues. Especially if their man is an extrovert and extremely handsome.  girl;
b u l l s h i t

That's no excuse. Breach of trust is a breach of trust.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 02, 2017, 06:32:36 PM
b u l l s h i t

Especially when I consider myself neither extroverted nor extremely handsome (regular handsome at best) baddood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPargh on May 02, 2017, 07:53:12 PM
b u l l s h i t

Especially when I consider myself neither extroverted nor extremely handsome (regular handsome at best) baddood;
I'm saying "trust issues" aren't an excuse either. Just because you have trust issues doesn't give you carte blanche to shit all over your partner's privacy.

Kalahari Inkantation

as a lonely basement dwelling kissless neckbeard: the fact that you've made this thread at all means you already know the answer to your question

Kalahari Inkantation

May 03, 2017, 03:38:11 AM #13 Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:45:45 AM by Majorana's Mask
ypr, if it's validation for the uncomfortable thoughts that you're having that you're looking for:

you have my full permission to leave her behind

we all know that you deserve better

FAMY2

Quote from: YPargh on May 02, 2017, 07:53:12 PM
b u l l s h i t

I wasn't giving it as an excuse. Just a fact of life.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Go Up