September 29, 2024, 04:18:23 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Drama: To Break Up or Nah

Started by YPrrrr, May 01, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Asdf

Talk it out
1 (14.3%)
Run 4 ur lyfe
4 (57.1%)
Idklol
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

You're right, nobody's perfect. Like I said, we're all afraid and lonely and are sometimes prone to being clingy. In moderation I think that is perfectly healthy and even mutually beneficial.

Quote from: ADX on May 03, 2017, 09:20:03 PM
"youre CHEATING ON ME, arent you???" conversations twice a year

that said i think digging up an old phone, charging it and reading the texts is beyond "personality quirk" and becomes an oh fuck this person has a real problem, do i want to deal with this for the next however long.

But THIS is detrimental. It is, quite literally, by official DSMV definition, a mental disorder.

Quote from: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/rethinking-psychology/201307/the-new-definition-mental-disorderA mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior that reflects a dysfunction in the psychological, biological, or developmental processes underlying mental functioning. Mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities. An expectable or culturally approved response to a common stressor or loss, such as the death of a loved one, is not a mental disorder. Socially deviant behavior (e.g., political, religious, or sexual) and conflicts that are primarily between the individual and society are not mental disorders unless the deviance or conflict results from a dysfunction in the individual, as described above.

www.dsm5.org/

Kalahari Inkantation

i say this as someone with a few occasionally dysfunctional 2-3 year relationships, so maybe i dont know with long term relationships. but at some point you have to ask yourself if this is something you see yourself putting up with long term. i think its too much, i think it veers into lack of respect which is a reaaallly hard thing to come back from.

i say this as someone whose only dysfunctional 24-yr relationship is that with ximself

C.Mongler

tbh people who read thro other peoples messages are bitches. it's a pointless game and u just gonna hurt yoself. like who doesn't talk shit about someone they know, i whine about petty shit people i know do all the time, but ITS CALLED VENTING, and i know they do it to me too but its a part of life, i don't gotta know about it tho and its all good good

but if shes going to those lengths to find something to be upset about, problem is her not you bro

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 03, 2017, 09:15:21 PM
guys please take my """advice""" with a black sea of salt

so i actually meant dead sea here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea#Chemistry

if that mistake isn't evidence enough that i have no idea what i'm talking about and no place in these sorts of threads, idk what to tell ya

strongbad

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 02, 2017, 09:39:16 AM
Golden rule - never but anything in text that you don't want printed in a newspaper.  It will cause problems eventually.

Lots of women have trust issues. Especially if their man is an extrovert and extremely handsome.  girl;

does boyah count???? if so i am fkd i whine so much on boyah lol

C.Mongler

one day felt is going to publish this entire website as a memoir with our screen names replaced with our full legal names, social security numbers, and addresses, so yeah yer fukd

Mando Pandango

oh no now everyone's gonna know about my TINY DICK
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Kalahari Inkantation

i've got about 4.2 inches to my name, so i'm nearly average and proud

[spoiler]

...you measure from the end of the tailbone, right[/spoiler]

Travis

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 05, 2017, 01:47:13 PM
i've got about 4.2 inches to my name, so i'm nearly average and proud

[spoiler]

...you measure from the end of the tailbone, right[/spoiler]
measurements should always start at the cervix actually

Kalahari Inkantation

ah, makes sense

now where's my speculum

Kalahari Inkantation

ypr has your future ex accepted your unfriend request yet

famy

lol compared to what i've had to put up with here thats easily forgettable but annoying, i've forgotten what decent behavior is

but if its over a year ago why would she even be upset

Go Up