July 01, 2024, 03:13:43 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I was in a car accident

Started by Samus Aran, December 29, 2016, 07:48:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i'm back at my apartment now yay

YPrrrr

Good to hear! Probably easier to relax there

strongbad

ME##

Daddy

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

January 24, 2017, 12:52:51 PM #81 Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 12:57:24 PM by YPargh
Quote from: Big Goop on December 30, 2016, 05:35:29 PM
So, I guess if anybody wants to send kaz something, the address to send it for now is 215 6th Ave NW, Baudette MN 56623.

I don't know how long he'll be there, you can talk with him to find out if you decide to send something to him later.
Kaz, package was delivered to this address today but I don't think you're there anymore? Sorry; I assume this is your parents or something though and they can get it to you myface;

Samus Aran

yeah i'm not at that address anymore, i'm sure my mom will just send it to me so don't worry

Samus Aran

STATE OF MINNESOTA V. RYAN MICHAEL WELLS

MISDEMEANOR

COURT DATE FEB 14 2017

i'm applying for a public defender right now

hopefully with a defender's help i can get the charge knocked down to the point where all i have to do is pay a meager fine

YPrrrr

Sounds so dramatic when the state's name is involved jeez

Samus Aran

lmao ypr, did you get me something from amazon? my mom just called and was all like "um why did we get something for you from amazon?" and it was really weird trying to explain that it was probably a gift from an online friend and why someone online would know that address

anyway she's mailing it to me

YPrrrr

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on January 25, 2017, 03:50:10 PM
lmao ypr, did you get me something from amazon? my mom just called and was all like "um why did we get something for you from amazon?" and it was really weird trying to explain that it was probably a gift from an online friend and why someone online would know that address

anyway she's mailing it to me
yeahhhh lol it was the only address I had! Sorry for the awkwardness  n_u

TooB

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on January 24, 2017, 03:11:44 PM
STATE OF MINNESOTA V. RYAN MICHAEL WELLS

MISDEMEANOR

COURT DATE FEB 14 2017

i'm applying for a public defender right now

hopefully with a defender's help i can get the charge knocked down to the point where all i have to do is pay a meager fine
crap, I'm gonna have to sit through this..... hopefully it's mostly a formality

Mando Pandango

What's even the charge? Why do you have to pay a fine?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Misdemeanor, failure to drive with due caution

Because said ice caused me to slide into oncoming traffic I guess. To the court it's probably a pretty minor auto-related misdemeanor, and I won't know until the hearing is over whether I have to pay a fine or not.

Go Up