July 01, 2024, 02:54:44 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I was in a car accident

Started by Samus Aran, December 29, 2016, 07:48:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

So on the 27th, I was driving from my old hometown of Baudette, MN all the way back to where I currently live, Roseville,  MN. About five and a half hours. Roads were really shitty and icy, and I made it about halfway before suddenly hitting a really rough patch of ice and skidding into the other lane, getting t-boned right in my car's wimpy driver's side by a pickup truck.  I fell unconscious immediately upon impact. Woke up later in a hospital.  Broken left hip, slightly messed up ribs, many cuts in my face's left side that required minor plastic surgery.  My car is totaled of course,  im so tred rn cause they keep giving me pircosec.

silvertone

Damn that sucks. was that other guy with you? (biig goop)

when they go to patch you up ask for cybernetic implants.

Nyerp

ME##

Damn, I'm sorry :(

I think for your next vehicle it's time for an SUV and studded tires

rdl

damn dude. fuck that, fuck ice.

sending you my positive boyah energy. if you ever need to talk or need somebody to chat with, boyah's here for you.

YPrrrr

Holy shit... Kaz I'm sorry to hear that... thats terrible. I hope you can recover quickly  :(

Sounds like you'll be outta commission for a little bit though. If you send me your address I'll send you something to distract yourself with

snoorkel

fuck man, get well soon.

as a minnesotan i had to come on here to say you OK there, need any help buddy? i would have pulled over for you. thank jesus they got you swiftly to the fuckin Bemidji ER alright.

TooB

No I wasn't with him. I heard a few days ago, and didn't share cause I didn't want to share without him knowing.

There's a lot going through my mind as well,and I'm sure the same for kaz

rdl

hey this might sound weird, but remember that medical bills are negotiable after the fact, in fact they're designed to be negotiated so have your folks or yourself when you get better exercise that option rather than paying everything up front. it will save you a lot of money.

would also be down to send a care package, i was out entirely for three months and love's important.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

kaz!!! that is fu cked up i hope you recuperate soon

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Holy shit, broken HIP? Fuck dude, I'm glad you're okay enough to be posting at least. I'm sure you'll recover just fine, but in the meantime, I'm wishing you the best.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Daddy

And here I was going to post the classic boyah meme of "If Only.."

Sorry man, hope you feel better. Glad you're ok.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on December 29, 2016, 10:07:38 PM
And here I was going to post the classic boyah meme of "If Only.."

Sorry man, hope you feel better. Glad you're ok.
Maybe "alive" idk about "ok" damn

applesauce

Man that really sucks. I hope you have halfway decent health insurance? :(

Go Up