October 27, 2024, 11:30:16 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD: Breast Implants

Started by YPrrrr, June 08, 2016, 01:34:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

If your girlfriend/wife got implants how would you feel?

That'd be sweeet
0 (0%)
I wouldn't care, whatever she wants to do
4 (40%)
I'd be apprehensive
5 (50%)
Wouldnt be okay with it/deal breaker
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on June 08, 2016, 08:27:01 PM
Quote from: David on June 08, 2016, 05:33:55 PM
Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on June 08, 2016, 05:16:47 PM
tell her anything bigger than a c is inherently disgusting and she'll get back problems if she doesn't strengthen up her core
whilst c is the optimal size, making such a blanket statement regarding larger breasts is woefully ignorant.
but they'll sag

ther gentle motherly sag is what I look for in perfect breasts

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on June 08, 2016, 08:39:19 PM
Quote from: David on June 08, 2016, 08:34:59 PM
Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on June 08, 2016, 08:27:01 PM
Quote from: David on June 08, 2016, 05:33:55 PM
Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on June 08, 2016, 05:16:47 PM
tell her anything bigger than a c is inherently disgusting and she'll get back problems if she doesn't strengthen up her core
whilst c is the optimal size, making such a blanket statement regarding larger breasts is woefully ignorant.
but they'll sag

ther gentle motherly sag is what I look for in perfect breasts
do you just look for moms?
literal moms?  not necessarily but a woman with an ample bosom with a child bearing look, yes

squirrelfriend

YPrrrr

ME##

squirrelfriend

Quote from: YPargh on June 08, 2016, 09:05:40 PM
Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 08, 2016, 08:34:30 PM
i heard it's the new fetish for gay men
you should
http://m.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TD5O8M32A62GB4TB7/p8

Tha fuck is wrong with people
yeah i thought bugchasing and forced rape scenes was bad enough
this one seems like the cure for cancer in comparison

squirrelfriend

the core argument for prep for hiv is that it's better for people to take a short term course of an antiretroviral called truvada to prevent infection (coated blue!) than having to take lifelong medication for the actual disease like atripla (coated red!)
gay men are literally red and blue pilled

strongbad

QuoteI have the fetish and I have is bad. I would truly pay for a woman to castrate me. I want to keep one of them though. i love all things about being castrated. But if both are gone, then there is no more drive so I only want one to "go."
I want to have the Burdizzo first then have it cut off. And with NO anesthesia. I do want all of the pain that goes with it. Maybe further on, I will ask to have the other one removed as well. And the penis. I would love to have a big audience with participation. Sweet.

baddood;

squirrelfriend

June 08, 2016, 10:24:19 PM #53 Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:30:09 PM by squirrelfriend
Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 08, 2016, 10:17:25 PM
QuoteI have the fetish and I have is bad. I would truly pay for a woman to castrate me. I want to keep one of them though. i love all things about being castrated. But if both are gone, then there is no more drive so I only want one to "go."
I want to have the Burdizzo first then have it cut off. And with NO anesthesia. I do want all of the pain that goes with it. Maybe further on, I will ask to have the other one removed as well. And the penis. I would love to have a big audience with participation. Sweet.

baddood;
this sounds more like femdom to me
this is more fantastical than gay men i've seen who have actually castrated themselves

strongbad

you have actually met them?
jesus

squirrelfriend

yeah i ran out of that encounter so fast

strongbad

did you see his lack of bullocks

squirrelfriend

yes
it looked like a wound
i would date transmen so that's not the thing that freaked me out

Joice

sometimes i wish i had bigger boobs but then i don't because then i wouldn't be able to fit into kawaii japanese clothing. giggle;

A cups are A+

Travis

i hve implants theyre decent

Go Up