October 27, 2024, 09:27:11 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what's a tooth extraction like

Started by ??????, June 08, 2016, 11:32:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

squirrelfriend

my point is that reading that post is what a tooth extraction feels like

Nyerp

Samus Aran

when i was very little, i went through a rather poorly executed extraction that either did not involve enough novocaine or it was just not pulled correctly. i vividly remember the dentist smiling and saying "okay, now you'll hear a snap, crackle and pop" as she put the pliers around my tooth. it was quick and it hurt like hell and i bled everywhere. and i did indeed hear/feel those snaps, crackles, and pops.

as for my wisdom teeth, i only had to have two of them removed and it was a totally painless procedure. they came out smooth and even after the numbness wore off later, i hardly hurt at all tbh, just a faint throbbing.

strongbad

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 10, 2016, 01:31:40 AM
when i was very little, i went through a rather poorly executed extraction that either did not involve enough novocaine or it was just not pulled correctly. i vividly remember the dentist smiling and saying "okay, now you'll hear a snap, crackle and pop" as she put the pliers around my tooth. it was quick and it hurt like hell and i bled everywhere. and i did indeed hear/feel those snaps, crackles, and pops.

what a horrible thing to say to a child lol

Go Up