September 30, 2024, 12:26:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you like who you like on Boyah?

Started by Classic, May 09, 2012, 03:16:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I've been talking to Zidone for years now. It feels like I could open AIM 50 years from now and we could talk like nothing ever changed. He's the supreme authority on good music.

Hiro's the kind of person I could easily be best friends with. He and Zidone are the only ones I've ever mentioned in real life, but never by name.

Blukkake is cool in general, even if I don't talk to her much. I feel like she's infinitely more knowledgeable in matters of CS and technology in general.

jim v's neato but we haven't talked in over a year but before that we talked pretty much everyday

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Amethyst

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on May 12, 2012, 01:43:34 PM
Just to clear up any confusion, there's hiroto and then there's a user who goes by hiro.

Most people go by their registration name. The one above their post count. Some people don't though.

Moniker goes by dp or kefka.
Darknesscomes goes by echo
H.fantron goes by tec
Me86 goes by david

Did I forget any?

There's another user called Hiro?! Well I'm sure you guys knew which one I meant anyways.

Nyerp

the fake hiro's name is actually grant perkins

snoorkel

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on May 12, 2012, 01:43:34 PM
Just to clear up any confusion, there's hiroto and then there's a user who goes by hiro.

Most people go by their registration name. The one above their post count. Some people don't though.

Moniker goes by dp or kefka.
Darknesscomes goes by echo
H.fantron goes by tec
Me86 goes by david

Did I forget any?

sillydood;

Quote from: Fuck on May 12, 2012, 01:59:38 PM
the fake hiro's name is actually grant perkins

lol

Classic

I feel loved.  giggle;

By few, but its better than none. sillydood;

Boyah is better when its loving.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: vziard on May 12, 2012, 02:11:38 PM
sillydood;
You threw me off because your old account was under snorkel and I forgot you made a new one.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Wrench

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on May 12, 2012, 02:33:21 PM
You threw me off because your old account was under snorkel and I forgot you made a new one.

he's had like 100 accounts

i believe one involved a salmon

Daddy

Echo: The only one I really talk to actively still
guff: Doesn't post ever but I talk to him too.

I wish I could talk to you others but it's a combination of:

Me not signing in a JMV290 on aim (lol I gotta look that password up since I don't remember it and it's saved on my old laptop which is why I haven't been on that name since January really) and other people not going on AIM.

Lawlz: Fun to talk to and a pretty cook guy
Kaz: always seems sad and I give him a lot of shit but I like him
Snorkel: busy a lot but so am I so we haven't had much opportunity to talk
Socks: I'd say in the past we were good friends but we haven't talked much. Mostly because we haven't been online at the same time really in the last 2 years.
YPR: I also like talking to him but the same issue with Socks how we both aren't really online at the same time.
Hensa: Same as socks

i don't really dislike most boyagers. I'm just busy with work 30-40 hours per week, full time classes, and Selena so I haven't had much time to get online or talk to people like I used to.

Hiro

Quote from: Amethyst on May 12, 2012, 01:53:36 PM
There's another user called Hiro?! Well I'm sure you guys knew which one I meant anyways.
Yep, right here. I was actually confused for a second, I thought someone I knew had found boyah without me telling them about it.

LCK

Quote from: FAMY2 on May 11, 2012, 04:41:53 AM
I made a list that was 45 people. probably tldr.
no one ignores a post by rae

ok, lets see
Tyler - You've always been kind to me and always reminded me of a male version of one of my friends, you both have just a similar personality, and I like that. I remember years ago when I was still dealing with my dad's death, you were one person I would share some things with and you were a great guy about it. I'm sure you still are a great person to talk to, we should do that more

YPR - We've both been here so long. And Aubrey is the epitome of a good guy, as far as I can see. I love his commentary on other states, he always seems to have a little bit to say, especially about Minnesota. I really enjoy seeing what he pokes fun at, I know its usually somewhat witty and iteresting, but he's not the kind of guy who's going to take something too far. plus that hair

Hippo - he's fucking beautiful

Thyme - We've  never really talked much, but what an awesome guy for helping me out with that flyer n_n

ME860908098 - He's the closest Boyager to me, I think, and that GAP NEEDS TO BE CLOSED

Strongbad - Honestly man, I used to think you were just eh. Keep in mind that was waaayyy back. But then I started actually listening to what you have to say and talking to you a bit, and we could be great fucking friends. And we have to smoke together

Lawlz - its hard to explain. so many of us love him and hate him. but he has got to be one of the most interesting additions to the boyah clan, and its great to have his variety back in the whole mix

RAE - she's been nothing but nice to everyone, and she still has such a mysterious tone around her. its so endearing. at times her niceness and mystery make her feel like a mother figure of boyah, and then other times she's just a sassy boyah female n_n

popsi - he's fucking great at gutar hero or rock band, right? i like his common, dead, sarcastic tone

kaz - another boyah veteran that i've just inadvertently shared so much with. he seems like he's so often able to keep a cool head and i respect that.

snorkel - i wish he still lived in mn i wanna smoke weed with him and we would have a lot to fucking talk about

skylark - she is just...such a free spirit and so adorable. she looks so whimsical and carefree and i'm so jealous. she has such a great perspective and outlook on everything, which brings me to socks

socks - i like his words. i have always respected how close he is to his culture and and again his perspective is always refreshing because it always differs from the average. it is so great to just read into what he says. another boyager i must smoke with. oh, and skylark too.

this is only part one of my list, i have so many more
this is hard

Mobius135

May 18, 2012, 06:37:19 PM #40 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:18:45 AM by Mobius135
Quote from: ⁂№₨₪⁂ on May 09, 2012, 07:09:22 PM
[you]

[you] is awesome

nuff said

I feel loved.

I like Socks. Let me explain why.

Socks, you are a fucking asshole. You and I agree on like, 1% of all things. Your ideals are near polar opposites from mine. But you fulfill a basic need I've always wanted, conflict. Because while I sincerely disagree with you on almost everything, your logic and reasoning behind your beliefs are infallible and legitimate (mostly). As such, I enjoy discussions with you.

Nyerp, apparently you are the one person who is "ignoring" me? Questionable.

NotSid, fuck yeah.

Zidone, sometimes I feel like you don't like me, or that I annoy you, but you're a nice guy.

Silvertone's pretty damn cool.

I love when I see a post by Echo, I know it's gonna be good.

Hiro is just a good person. One of the first boyah people I met.
.gif[/img]

silvertone

May 18, 2012, 07:13:14 PM #41 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:48:10 PM by silvertone
snorkel: bold trailblazer on the wicked wizard path, our souls are forever intwined to guide each other through the steep valleys and the vagrant hills of the Way to enlightenment

zidone: the most pure adorer of music, the architect of all american obscurities regardless of there nature, and the only official non-shitty person currently located in OK. Also god that actually exists.

buffasinman: sweet as hell neuroscience friend, supreme music lord. we are 2 radios in tuned to each other.

Travis: the Lord of Bad Ass, KING POSTER 2012 and sweet teen winner since 2007

Kaz: anime cheiftan, stoner who doesn't smoke weed, awkward But Loveable

Echo: Okakura Kakuzo reincarnated and abducted by college-aged Americanisms, the Forever Wander Walker, The Great listener and the Great ignorer.

Felt: disneyland, 666, anime

bluaki8: my shiva

NOT_SID: Awarded First Boyah Friend, possible untapped art genius, drifting away from my nucleus : (

shout out to all my Mine Craft buddies regardless if you boyah or not, icandy, mobius, baron and the rest. love you.

Samus Aran

okay i don't want to do a huge list yet, i will start out doing some and do more boyagers later

david - probably the boyager i talk to most. i can talk to david about almost anything, whether it be vidya, minnesota/iowa, boyah-related shit, idk. i even call his phone sometimes to leave him messages. he is cooler than he thinks he is and i respect that he always keeps his cool and never really gets mad at the internet. he is one of the people who often keeps kazstream fun to do, and was actually my first stream viewer ever, with mgs1: twin snakes. i just wish he would finish wind waker, because then i would love him even more.

tec - arguably my favorite boyager overall, and by far my favorite boyager to talk to about vidya, because he shares the same over-enthusiasm that i do for things like zelda. i can't even count how many zelda discussions we've had between us. and he and i seem to just agree on so many points about vidya, which is great. even more fun when other zelda players like nyerp are in the discussion. he is also my other favorite stream viewer, it's always great to have him in stream. oh, and he is also probably my favorite anime stream viewer too, because he seems to like a lot of the same shows i do and he's funny and doesn't just whine a lot. he also keeps his cool and doesn't get buttmad at the internet, like david. they share much of the same characteristics, really, which is good. but tec is more willing to try new things of all sorts, so that's great.

bluaki - you have changed a lot, blu. you used to be awkward around boyah and not really talk to any of us, but now you are carrying anime stream on your capable shoulders and because of this you are a more active force on boyah, not to mention you are posting much more and have lightened up/opened up a lot, so we all know you much better now. you have provided me with so many anime DDLs without even batting an eye - how are you so nice??? blu is seriously one of the nicest people i know.

silvertone - i love your posts so much, and yes i mean all the silly shithead 420 satan hitler buff wizard posts, but i also mean everything else you post, because when you're not being silly (which is awesome), you are actually a really cool, friendly guy too (which is equally awesome). you have a great taste in music and have recommended me many good bands and i try to recommend you stuff too which hopefully you mostly like. you are just an awesome person to talk to about pretty much everything because you're just so cool without even trying and you're also really funny.

snoorkel

here's my real post. if you didn't make it you don't post enough, or I don't know you at all  saddood;

nyerp - Great Poster and a good man. he may feel his best (or worst) days are behind him, but he should post more, because we would all enjoy it

travis -
Quote from: silvertone on May 18, 2012, 07:13:14 PM
Travis: the Lord of Bad Ass, KING POSTER 2012 and sweet teen winner since 2007

silvertone - one of the only other boyager who is a dog, the original Daddy Cool. also my homebro and i love him like a brother

kaz - what on earth would we do without kaz. good god, what would we do without kaz? I love kaz more than any other boyager.

eeeeeee - super chill and exudes kindness and peace for the planet earth. she is a welcome presence

tec - my favorite boyager who i've never really talked to. I read tec's posts even if they are about weird things I've never heard of because his posts are cool

notsid - this guy has something original going on, and has an eye for things that are good. damn notsid iscool

snowy - actually makes really good posts despite the prevailing attitude that he doesn't

boognish & socks - alike in their verbosity, I would philosophize with either

trevor - another guy just tryin to live the good life. no hassles, man. I dig it

clucky - seems to have no problem being purely himself, which I respect. also one of the most interesting boyagers despite whatever else can be said

bluaki - is serenely cool

jmv - jmv is my hero, even if he has destroyed his life for car. the future will be kind to jmv

flet - without felt I wouldn't know nearly as much about [ ]as I do now, and he's aweosme

V

Quote from: Socks on May 10, 2012, 06:24:31 AM
i shouldn't name names and i don't want to, but i am simply going to express a few feelings and some ides which I have come to realize over the years and through our mutual friendship, which is this site.

first and foremost to the humble boyagers, tec, david (me##), you guys are awesome and have a lot going for you, such as a level head, an honest heart, and a healthy dose of skepticism and awkwardness. in some ways, you remind me of a different side on the same coin, which we are, and if i wasn't socks, i'd probably be one of you. i don't think i can say anything more than that to tell of my appreciation and delight at having known and having near such two fine people. stay good kids and do well in life. thank you for being who you are.

skylark... hmm... yes... i am already smiling! come dance with me sometime, i'll whisper in your ear all that i want to say here. but it's good and it's groovy and makes me tingle and aspire all over. something like a meteor shower on an open ocean, in the moonlight and beneath the stars, with some gentle ebb of water and an angel in the distance. you're one of those rare individuals who have truly found happiness and comfort from within themselves and have developed, grown, into such a beautiful flower. i don't know what kind, but i would skip the roses for a chance with thee. now i shall say no more or else i'll write a page!

echo, my dear echo, you remind me of everything that is good and right and warm and should be more and more widespread. like sunlight on a hazy, dull, rainy day, or long, tall grass underneath a tree, in the shade of some willow or great big oak. our views are similar, not in what we deduce, perhaps, but in how we approach and understand. always from empathy, always from a universal thought, always for another at our own sacrifice and cost. but, this is good, because it makes me and others like you, and it shows the value and price of things, formed in a figure found in a soul, sometimes with long hair, sometimes in short hair, with glasses and a backpack, sipping tea from a cool ass tea place.

the rest of you, of which there are many, don't feel left out, you don't need me to mention, that i have room in my heart and mind for each and every single one of you, and you should know that too.

we've got some cool people here, and it's been an honor and pleasure to have had some of your time and attention, even if elicited under heated exchanges or dramatic scenes, the square root has always been love, so don't get too hung upon the mathematics.

What in the fuck happened to you?

Go Up