September 30, 2024, 12:22:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you like who you like on Boyah?

Started by Classic, May 09, 2012, 03:16:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

May 10, 2012, 06:24:31 AM #15 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:28:38 AM by Socks
i shouldn't name names and i don't want to, but i am simply going to express a few feelings and some ides which I have come to realize over the years and through our mutual friendship, which is this site.

first and foremost to the humble boyagers, tec, david (me##), you guys are awesome and have a lot going for you, such as a level head, an honest heart, and a healthy dose of skepticism and awkwardness. in some ways, you remind me of a different side on the same coin, which we are, and if i wasn't socks, i'd probably be one of you. i don't think i can say anything more than that to tell of my appreciation and delight at having known and having near such two fine people. stay good kids and do well in life. thank you for being who you are.

skylark... hmm... yes... i am already smiling! come dance with me sometime, i'll whisper in your ear all that i want to say here. but it's good and it's groovy and makes me tingle and aspire all over. something like a meteor shower on an open ocean, in the moonlight and beneath the stars, with some gentle ebb of water and an angel in the distance. you're one of those rare individuals who have truly found happiness and comfort from within themselves and have developed, grown, into such a beautiful flower. i don't know what kind, but i would skip the roses for a chance with thee. now i shall say no more or else i'll write a page!

echo, my dear echo, you remind me of everything that is good and right and warm and should be more and more widespread. like sunlight on a hazy, dull, rainy day, or long, tall grass underneath a tree, in the shade of some willow or great big oak. our views are similar, not in what we deduce, perhaps, but in how we approach and understand. always from empathy, always from a universal thought, always for another at our own sacrifice and cost. but, this is good, because it makes me and others like you, and it shows the value and price of things, formed in a figure found in a soul, sometimes with long hair, sometimes in short hair, with glasses and a backpack, sipping tea from a cool ass tea place.

the rest of you, of which there are many, don't feel left out, you don't need me to mention, that i have room in my heart and mind for each and every single one of you, and you should know that too.

we've got some cool people here, and it's been an honor and pleasure to have had some of your time and attention, even if elicited under heated exchanges or dramatic scenes, the square root has always been love, so don't get too hung upon the mathematics.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I tend to associate more with the personalities that I generally wouldn't bump into walking down the road or something.
The personalities of some of my best friends and the better romantic relationships I've had have always seemed to run very parallel to the person that I am. Obviously there's so many unique nuances and glimmers that make them awesome to be and have been with, but it's nice to come here and get these radically different inputs from people from all over the country.

I hate all of the self-depreciating bullshit that flies around here though, because it's so goddamned stupid!
That's my biggest issue with this place.
Even the sarcastic horseflop tends to stick after a while.

You guys all have cool stories, cool perspectives, cool interests, cool personalities. Everyone here does.
So embrace that shit!
I stand firmly by the creedo that the more you say something, the more true it becomes. You keep lying to yourself and telling yourself you're a no-life P.O.S. you gonna'  turn into a no-life P.O.S.

It's like when your mother/father/legal guardian/orphanage caretaker told you that if you keep making that face, it's going to stay that way.

Blip.

So, anyways, you guys are all rad and raunchy in people's books and I won't name names unless there's something in it for me.  Q('_' Q)

Classic

I think it'd be pretty cool to get a list bro.

LCK

Quote from: NDDR on May 10, 2012, 01:48:22 AM
This thread made me smile... I'm flattered. It simultaneous frightens me because there are a lot of Boyagers who I like and I don't want to seem like I'm grading by who I list girl;

Okay, so:

Trevor - A Banned Camp buddy always in my heart. I would love to have a smoke with you and kudos on being such a ladies man despite all of your years of service here girl;

thanks, I'm spooning my gf as I type this.

6M69I69B9

May 10, 2012, 09:28:26 AM #19 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:34:45 AM by Original_MIB
god i keep adding to the list:

socks: i get a really 1920's "vibe" from him.  i think could be like...the james bond of this place, kinda.  so yeah p. cook.  i think he's pretty informational too and has some good insight on stuff that i can't recall from the top of my head
not even the bottom
boongish: i just dont know
the_sequel: i just don't know
tyler: everytime i see one of your posts, i think of your cheeks.  those cheeks make your posts look so delicious and cute
kefka:  jackodood; cnotedood;
wrench: nice guy imo
princess hime: i just don't know
tomboh: the tiniest tiniest bit, because he said he sorts glass
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

nyerp: because i like how he complains
me68: i just don't know
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

Quote from: NDDR on May 10, 2012, 01:48:22 AM
Popsi - Also a funny guy, I am always shocked you don't have a girl because you are funny/cute/talented at rock band. Maybe that's just me though
Would you fuck me, YPR? I'd fuck me.

But seriously I'd agree and I'd say at this point in my life the main contributor is the fact that I have pretty much nothing going for me except the above.

I'll get a list soon. I have a very hard time pinpointing why I like/dislike things, and then I'm always afraid I'll forget someone. Hang tight, kiddos.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

I really want to do one of these, but it's kind of daunting for me. All the ones with me have been really sweet though, so thank you guys. giggle;

FAMY2

I made a list that was 45 people. probably tldr.

strongbad

Hmm
Basically anybody who talks to me in a non-asshole way scores high on my list.
But that being said I like most of you.
In particular I like Socks, Snorkel, Hiro, LCK, Geno, YPR, eeeeeeeee, Boognish, notsid, kaz, Lawlz, echo, applesauce, Wrench, DP, and popsi a lot.
But I genuinely like most of you

but there are few fuckers

Amethyst

I haven't been here anywhere near long enough to like anybody specifically (except hiro of course), but as a whole everybody here seems pretty decent.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Amethyst on May 12, 2012, 01:40:40 PM
I haven't been here anywhere near long enough to like anybody specifically (except hiro of course), but as a whole everybody here seems pretty decent.
Just to clear up any confusion, there's hiroto and then there's a user who goes by hiro.

Most people go by their registration name. The one above their post count. Some people don't though.

Moniker goes by dp or kefka.
Darknesscomes goes by echo
H.fantron goes by tec
Me86 goes by david

Did I forget any?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up