September 30, 2024, 12:29:35 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you like who you like on Boyah?

Started by Classic, May 09, 2012, 03:16:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

May 09, 2012, 03:16:12 PM Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:21:26 PM by Nation McKinley
Thinking about it, I go way back with a lot of you guys. And some of you go even farther back than before I was around.

With Thyme, Hippo and Aubrey, I like them not only because we've been friends since NSider days...but because they're some of the sweetest members online to me. They're good friends and will help whenever I need it.
Thyme, remember all of our silly little conversations? And all the silly stuffs we got each other?
And while Hippo won't see this for another 8 months and necropost, we'd always PM for hours after The Cave closed. Aubrey, I don't really remember how we met but I DO remember before coming to Powerspike, I believe it was you that took a picture shirtless for me. girl;

David and I are lovers and cynical assholes together.  lubdoods;

Tec and I are hopeless Nintendo fanboys and will die lonely, unless we get lucky and die in each other's arms. smithicide;  lubdoods;

Bluaki and I, when we do actually talk, have nice conversations. We're also Harvest Moon buddies.  giggle;

Felty and I talk about queer stuff.  n_n

Lawlz understands game development and I enjoy our conversations...even if he puts me in my place. girl;

Rae's a sweetheart.  giggle;

Popsi because he's Popsi.

And recently I've been talking to Notsid, which everyone should love, because he's a fucking baddass.

I could go on with a list of more, but please. Share why you love who you do.

Commander Fuckass

I like Popsi because he has p.good taste in music
David because I like to talk thporth with him
Kaz because he's the life of the forum
Tec because he's adorable with his silly reasons on why he hasn't played certain game genres
Notsid because he's a cool guy and fun to play TF2 with
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

snoorkel

I like you all because you are all unique and interesting people, I don't want to say I like anyone more than anyone else  saddood;

Snowy

I like talking to David, Thyme, and Tec because we have similar taste in games.

Aubrey is just interesting to talk to (he seems to be one of the only normal posters here)

Lawlz is interesting to talk to, because he's just interesting.

Felt is nice to talk to because he plays portal with me and is just an interesting person

Kaz because video games

Echo seems to have been through a lot and has a lot of stories.

Applesauce has a lot of stories and adventures also.

6M69I69B9

uhh

i like:

- kaz because i think he's good with balancing seriousness and uhh being "casual"
- ypr because he's nice and i think he's the only person i've ever talked to with +1 paragraphs, even though that was like two years ago
- lawlz sometimes because of his posts sometimes
- vziard because interest i guess

that's all
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Andria

:( tyler doesn't love me

okay lets start

david: some of the conversations I have with him can never be repeated and he helps me with all his football talk in terms of keeping up with a sport I rather enjoy. He's also pretty hilarious and if I just need to rant for like 30 minutes on some random shit that happens in my life he's there

tec: one of the first boyagers I actually talked to outside of just posts and it was a very good choice. he's so silly and owes me a peanut farm

blu: I don't talk to her much even though I should but she is adorable and I enjoy every time we do talk.

ypr: He listened to me drunkingly rant for like four hours one night and i'm forever in his debt for that.

hippo: he's my soulmate

pqqu: so sweet and makes me want to be a sweeter person (if that's possible  n_u ) and I await the one day I have tea with her

famy: fun to talk to even if he comes off as mean to some people. in reality we all know he is a big fluffy bear.

jmv: another one of the first people I talked to so he has a place in my heart

thyme: I HATE THYME. Really though, he's awesome and has interesting taste in music so I can discuss it with him. He's also just really silly and my tumblr rival

silver: one of my favourite people to have conversation with simply because it's ridiculous and I never have a clue as to where it's gonna lead

snowy: he can get on my nerves sometimes, but I think we were all like that sometimes and he has a lot going on so I don't hold it against him. He can be quite cool

and I like everyone else too really, and i'll add more as people do me/I get less tired of typing

Classic

Cause you keep trying to steal my man.  :(

Commander Fuckass

i like echo because he is a pissey master race gamer
therefore I like to sometimes talk about some pissey games with him

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

??????

i like famy because he is beautiful and we are beautiful people
and felt because i feel better about my sex life
and snorkle because he's a psychonaut
and i can't remember anyone else :'(

6M69I69B9

oh SHIT

forgot some people:

steal: well i had only like one convo with him and that was pretty much it and i thought it was nice
reaper: i like his personality
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

piano moths

i like most/all members of boyah...but i'll throw down some names to keep it real

I would wine & dine YPR... I think he's a good  guy... Socks is my man. I always read what snorkel has to say. Applesauce i wasn't that into initially but on google+ i decided he also seems like a solid guy, coolness. David (the WA one) is really cute and I'd blaze with him and he likes Twin Peaks and other stuff i like. I'd also blaze with Trevor, that'd be great. Silvertone is hilarious and i wish i could see him in action sometime.
Notsid is also very funny and very very beautiful  I don't think Kaz and I have ever had a conversation but I think he seems nice.
kill them w kindness

?????

Die for Dethklok

YPrrrr

This thread made me smile... I'm flattered. It simultaneous frightens me because there are a lot of Boyagers who I like and I don't want to seem like I'm grading by who I list girl;

Okay, so:

Tyler. I like (love) you for your sense of humor and candidness. Like I said, you remind me of one of my best college friends, Danielle, but I knew you wayyy before her so perhaps I am friends with her in lieu of your absence girl; I would love to have drinks with you because you seem like a guy with some funny stories. On Nsider I would invariably pick whichever chat room you were in to just hear what you had to say because I would usually end up smiling n_n

Echo. You are extremely nice to me and are a huge reason for why I still come to Boyah. For a while it felt like Boyah had become cold and unfriendly... It didn't really help me feel better about my day like it used to and I considered just abandoning it for a while to see if I'd be happier without it. But you restored my faith in a way because I knew I could talk about things with at least one person having my back. Idk I guess I was going through a rough patch but you really helped me out even though I don't know if we talked that much directly. Your PMs made me smile though because it was nice that someone went out of their way to be so friendly. So I feel like I owed you a drunken conversation anyway, because you had helped me get out of the doldrums and it would be only fair to return the favor. I just hope next time I can have some liquor too girl;

Snowy. To be honest, sometimes it is hard to like you since you do try too hard to fit in at times. BUT I will say that you remind me and probably quite a few other Boyagers of our past. Seeing that side which we've grown from can be offputting but still... Boyah is kind of a community that has grown from what you're experiencing now. I would like to think we can still help you to feel better about a crummy day of high school or something along those lines because otherwise we've become snobs, or at least I have.

So MIB, how've you been? You've always been a-okay by me because you're not afraid of having your own opinion yet you've never been particularly offensive about it. You often seem to be upset about your situation but through all of your pessimism I think there is a quiet optimism that perhaps you wouldn't even notice. You are a very good artist and if I had a hard copy I'd probably have the pointillist duck you drew hanging in my room somewhere.

Kefka akudood; You are my sports bro. I don't know why you accuse me of disliking you so often, I think we are good friends. Even though we seem to often disagree, I also like our conversations about which girls we find attractive girl; I don't think I really have any other guy that I talk about that with. OLYMPICS ARE COMING UP :O

Skylark: I have always been somewhat jealous of you and where you're at. Perhaps it is just because of Boyah, but for the most part you seem to be happy and content with where you are in life. And furthermore in a place I could see myself enjoying similar happiness. I think that's great and you are somewhat of an inspiration in terms of achieving my own happiness because I think I allow myself and others to put too much pressure on me sometimes. I hope you continue to be so successful in creating your own happiness (or at least what I perceive to be happiness) because it makes me optimistic about my own future and that I can make it as long as I have some awesome friends by my side

Others not appearing in this thread :O

ME## - A true geographer, a man of great tastes, and a Europhile to boot. Too bad he likes those Hawkeyes :|
Wrench - You have always been a best friend to me. I loved talking about sports with you and we always had some goofy times especially on Powerspike. I have a lot of guilt not rooting for the Buckeyes much anymore, and you are the main reason why
Rae - NICEST PERSON EVER. With little kick on the side girl; Too bad you like those Wolverines :|
Famy - You are beautiful damn you :| Idk, I've always enjoyed talking to you even though it's mostly your girl problems lol. You seem to think a lot like me sometimes. I know you don't like the mushy gunk but idk ilu
Trevor - A Banned Camp buddy always in my heart. I would love to have a smoke with you and kudos on being such a ladies man despite all of your years of service here girl;
Notsid - You are pretty hilarious and down to Earth, what's not to like?
Popsi - Also a funny guy, I am always shocked you don't have a girl because you are funny/cute/talented at rock band. Maybe that's just me though
Strongbad. If we ever hung out you'd have to teach me to Melee because I love SSB and I am competitive as fuck. Also you're nice, and so are your eyes girl;
Applesauce - You're the only Boyager I ever met. And not only did you actually meet up with me, you gave me a whole damn tour of your city in just over an hour or so. AWESOME Seriously, that was really cool. You also set up the G+ meetings which I think helped create some bonds within Boyah which would have never otherwise occurred. Always a pleasure, sir wrench;
Silvertone and iCandy - You are best posters. iCandy a bit more maybe idk. But perhaps that is because an iCandy post is rarer. But either way, they are always must see posts.
Boognish - You (Silvertone too) have wonderful taste in music, you have a great sense of humor, a remarkable view of the world, and... idk. Perhaps the best writing I've seen in a long time. You are the most interesting man on Boyah.
Tec, Thyme, Kaz, chat threaders - You are rather intimidating. It can feel like an intrusion to talk about what you're talking about sometimes. You even have your own words which form a mystical language which baffles me. But you are all generally very kind to me and Kaz and Tec I wish to resume our Uncharteding sometime soon. Actually Kaz you are generally friendly outside of chat and I am happy to consider you a friend even though I once thought you were kind of an ass sillydood;
Hiro - You have wonderful taste in music and can be funny when you're just being your goofy self. You just think too much. And hate yourself too much.
JMV - Hm... maybe I should go on AIM again... I sort of miss talking to you. You've fallen off the Earth. But I am happy you finally found someone to make you happy n_n

I hope I didn't miss anyone >.<

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Tyler - I like you because you create. You're funny and nice but you also create which is not a lot of people do nowadays (myself included). Also you've been really helpful and have offered your ear and compassion many times and I thank you for it.

Felt - I remember you from Nsider and we've always talked about stuff since then. You message me alot and half the time I'm not there and I feel like you think I'm ignoring you which isn't the case at all.

Echo - you've bought me many games and you seem to be a really cool kid who has nice choice in glasses. Also you bought a ridiculous amount of hushpuppies at CookOut and you will have infinite respect from me for that very reason.

Applesauce - You explore rad things and you just seem really passionate about living life which is awesome EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK ASHEVILLE IS A RIDICULOUS CITY WHAT IN THE FUCK WHY DID I EVEN PUT YOU UP HERE.

Snowy - I like you because you remind me alot of myself when I was your age. I think that's why alot of us here like you, it's a reminder to us of how we used to be (in a not bad way).

Silvertone - I like you because we both connected on an appreciation of Dada and various esoteric things. You were one of the first people I felt like I really connected with on Boyah after several years of "shooting in the dark" so to speak. We haven't talked much lately but it's whatever. I still want to make a song with you but I can't write for shit and I think I greatly overestimated my singing.

Snorkel - Even though we don't talk alot I admire the life you lead and I very much enjoy the art you make (and would like to collaborate with you as well though I'm terrible at shit)

Hiro - You've always been nice to me, and we kind of walk parallel roads. You also turned me on to Death Grips and have genuinely good taste in music. You make some the weirdest threads but I always thought they were funny and I miss them very much.

YPR - Much the same way you like me, really chill and downtoearth.

Rae - You've always been nice to me and I don't know why but I always enjoy it when you post.

Zidone - Along with you and Boognish and Silvertone you guys helped me with Minecraft. Also, you've got great taste in music and you talk to me about things I don't really understand but it's ok because you don't care that I don't understand. IF that makes any sense

this thread is hard. I genuinely like every boyager here but I have a hard time expressing it in a way that isn't "I enjoy you because you're cool" which is a shitty reason I think. I'm not good at expressing what I need to say but I just want everyone to know I like you guys.

Classic

Go Up