October 01, 2024, 10:43:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

games that you feel UNCOMFORTABLE PLAYING WITH PEOPLE AROUND

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 04, 2011, 05:36:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I generally dislike playing any game when/where others can see/hear me, but certain parts of Demon's Souls were especially bad.  I always skipped past the Maiden in Black's "Touch the demon inside me~~~" speech because it sounds like I'm doing something a lot more lewd than playing a game. myface;

space waifu simulator is even worse oh god sillydood;

why is video games so embarrassing :'(

Commander Fuckass

How is Mass Effect 2 uncomfortable @_______@

the only thing I would think of is the part where you romance a crew mate and that's about it

also I dont think I've played a "uncomfortable" game around people
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kefka on September 04, 2011, 05:38:30 PM
How is Mass Effect 2 uncomfortable @_______@

the only thing I would think of is the part where you romance a crew mate and that's about it

[spoiler]I've yet to "romance" a single person and I plan to keep it that way forever. VDood;[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Tectrika on September 04, 2011, 05:40:36 PM
[spoiler]I've yet to "romance" a single person and I plan to keep it that way forever. VDood;[/spoiler]
also the "touch the demon inside me" doesn't uncomfortable either  akudood; I mean she doesn't moan or anything when she says it akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Out of these only Miku sounds even slightly embarrassing  baddood;
I guess I would say Harvest Moon, Star Ocean til the End of Time, and Persona4

Mando Pandango

Nyerp

>implying it's not uncomfortable to play any and all video shames

Samus Aran

disgaea is weird to play with people around because the voice acting is overly cutesy and dumb lol

Thyme

Quote from: Horo on September 04, 2011, 09:25:41 PM
disgaea is weird to play with people around because the voice acting is overly cutesy and dumb lol

lol i second this

Andria

Mando Pandango

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on September 04, 2011, 09:45:25 PM
Yeah, that too.

P3P is kind of awkward when my mom looks over my shoulder and sees me summoning my persona. A lot. 5thgrade;

why is your mom watching you play your psp

Go Up