July 05, 2024, 08:41:43 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

worst game you ever played ever

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, September 03, 2011, 12:23:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I got this ATV game when I was like 10. It looked badass on the cover. When I played it, the game made me spend about 20 minutes going over safety rules and the correct safety gear. Once I actually played, you were only able to go straight down a dirt road. If you tried to go off the road, the game would tell you that it wasn't safe and to stay on the designated road.
It was pretty bad.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

AAAAAAAA

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on September 07, 2011, 05:17:30 PM
duck nuckem was pretty awful
what the new one>

I haven't played it, but I heard mixed things

Such a shame, a really good series

Cookie

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on September 04, 2011, 02:07:24 AM
I got this ATV game when I was like 10. It looked badass on the cover. When I played it, the game made me spend about 20 minutes going over safety rules and the correct safety gear. Once I actually played, you were only able to go straight down a dirt road. If you tried to go off the road, the game would tell you that it wasn't safe and to stay on the designated road.
It was pretty bad.

Did it happen to be something you got when you or someone else bought a new ATV? I remember my sisters being psyched about this CD-ROM that came with a bunch of papers and such when my step-dad bought a brand spankin' new ATV and they thought it was some cool game or something but it was just a dumb interactive safety lesson or some shit and you could only go like 4 miles per hour and you had to drive perfectly and it was lame as fuck.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 07, 2011, 07:59:34 PM
what the new one>

I haven't played it, but I heard mixed things

Such a shame, a really good series

ya

Geno

Quote from: Hakase on September 07, 2011, 08:58:30 PM
Did it happen to be something you got when you or someone else bought a new ATV? I remember my sisters being psyched about this CD-ROM that came with a bunch of papers and such when my step-dad bought a brand spankin' new ATV and they thought it was some cool game or something but it was just a dumb interactive safety lesson or some shit and you could only go like 4 miles per hour and you had to drive perfectly and it was lame as fuck.
Yes oh god. It was awful.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up