October 03, 2024, 04:14:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dipshit Snowy

Started by Nyerp, May 04, 2011, 02:30:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do it

Yes
9 (50%)
No
9 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 06, 2011, 02:30:47 PM

Go Down

Nyerp

He needs to be taught a lesson.

Nyerp

you're not helping your case

Andria

Samus Aran

uhh he's not really even doing anything particularly wrong, you're pretty much the only one who hates his guts as far as i can tell and i can't even begin to understand why you do

he makes some somewhat stupid posts (like the one in this thread), but that's not a good enough reason to "punish" anyone

Cookie

Am I the only one who just naturally votes yes in the dipshit and ban polls? My stance is normally always neutral, but for some reason I always vote yes....

Andria

Quote from: Cookie on May 04, 2011, 02:36:53 PM
Am I the only one who just naturally votes yes in the dipshit and ban polls? My stance is normally always neutral, but for some reason I always vote yes....

I vote yes mostly in dipship polls cause they probably use it.

for ban polls I almost exclusively vote no.

Classic

Dullahan

Quote from: Cookie on May 04, 2011, 02:36:53 PM
I vote yes just to fit in the majority.

Thyme

Quote from: Madoka☆ on May 04, 2011, 02:34:56 PM
uhh he's not really even doing anything particularly wrong, you're pretty much the only one who hates his guts as far as i can tell and i can't even begin to understand why you do

he makes some somewhat stupid posts (like the one in this thread), but that's not a good enough reason to "punish" anyone

^^^^^^
all of it

Nyerp

Cookie

Quote from: Snowy on May 04, 2011, 03:25:55 PM
I realize that, but if most the members hate me, why stay? doodhuh;

I don't hate you, I just naturally vote yes on polls

strongbad

nyerp stop being such a little dick
just because he's bringing in a few memes that boyah doesn't use very often doesn't make him a dipshit.

i swear boyah is the most selective site i've ever been on. you have to act a certain way, and if you act any other way, regardless of your intentions, people get mad at you.

internet hipsters lol

don't let's

ne'erdowells

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Bushy

Quote from: Yusuke on May 04, 2011, 02:33:44 PM
you're not helping your case
I like how NYUUUUUUUUURP is talking like he runs shit.  Just ignore him.  plus lol I voted yes because lol's sake.

I agree with strongbad's comment about how you have to act here. You used to be cool Boyah, maaaaan...
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Thyme

Quote from: MF Doom on May 04, 2011, 03:36:14 PM
nyerp stop being such a little dick
just because he's bringing in a few memes that boyah doesn't use very often doesn't make him a dipshit.

i swear boyah is the most selective site i've ever been on. you have to act a certain way, and if you act any other way, regardless of your intentions, people get mad at you.

internet hipsters lol
Quote from: Thyme on May 04, 2011, 02:58:04 PM
^^^^^^
all of it

Go Up