July 05, 2024, 08:37:39 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Xbox

Started by Hiro, November 02, 2010, 08:03:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Classic

Samus Aran

Quote from: Admin on November 04, 2010, 04:36:07 PM
Oh yeah I forgot
I want to play Nuts N Bolts
But that's not really enough to make me buy an Xbox

Would you say it's worth it to get a normal 360 over the arcade 4GB?

yes, don't even bother with that dinky little thing, it's pointless

however i don't really think it's all that worth it to get an xbox anyway if you've already got a ps3

but idk, if it's not your ps3 and you don't really get to use it much, then it might be worth it but whatever, your choice bro

Hiro

Quote from: Asuka on November 04, 2010, 07:57:26 PM
yes, don't even bother with that dinky little thing, it's pointless

however i don't really think it's all that worth it to get an xbox anyway if you've already got a ps3

but idk, if it's not your ps3 and you don't really get to use it much, then it might be worth it but whatever, your choice bro
why is the 4GB pointless? Do the games take up a lot of memory? The only way I can see that room being taken up is through downloads, which I don't really need.

But still, I guess I'll just get another PS3 when I can.

Nyerp

it's kind of stupid to have 2 of the same console imo

Samus Aran

Quote from: Admin on November 04, 2010, 08:16:47 PM
why is the 4GB pointless? Do the games take up a lot of memory? The only way I can see that room being taken up is through downloads, which I don't really need.

But still, I guess I'll just get another PS3 when I can.

well, if you had both the ps3 and the 360, chances are you'd run across games somewhere down the line that you choose to get on the 360 instead, and then those often have DLC, and then there's live arcade games, and...all things considered it's really just a safer bet to get one with a bigger hard drive.

Samus Aran

what you should really do here is find out of this damn ps3 is actually going to be yours, though

you could probably persuade your mom to give it to you permanently with a lot less cash than buying a whole new one

Thyme

Quote from: Asuka on November 04, 2010, 08:19:06 PM
what you should really do here is find out of this damn ps3 is actually going to be yours, though

you could probably persuade your mom to give it to you permanently with a lot less cash than buying a whole new fuck

Oh, yeah. Do that.

Hiro

Quote from: Asuka on November 04, 2010, 08:19:06 PM

you could probably persuade your mom to give it to you permanently with a lot less cash than buying a whole new fuck
Like buying it from her? Really doubt that will happen.
There might be a way to convince her to let me have it next semester though, as I'm going to be in an apartment instead of a dorm (where she thinks it could get stolen)

Volvagia

Quote from: Classique on November 04, 2010, 03:41:14 PM
$60 on XBox LIVE for the same content as the Playstation Network.
Meaning $60 down the drain.

Not really. Communicating on PSN is annoying as shit unless it's sending messages back and forth to each other. The sheer fact that I can mute whoever I want, ignore whoever I want and it never puts me in a match with those people again when I'm searching for a quick match is way better than listening to screaming 13 year olds without an option to mute them.

E.G: On XBOX all I do is hit the guide button, go to the recently played people, go into their profile, hit mute. (If it's a 13 year old.) if it's someone who's cheating/hacking navigate down, submit player review, Avoid this Player. (Done, I won't ever end up in a match with him on any game on a random search unless he enters a lobby I'm currently in via someone else, even then, I can't hear him if I muted him.)

On PSN some games don't even have a mute feature, as far as I know, because it's not attached to their bloody profile, it's attached to the game specifically... Example: Playing Transformers: War for Cybertron, 13 year old kid comes on screaming like a fucking banshee and there's no option to mute him in the game, or on his profile... Result?? Nothing, I need to listen to the brat or leave the game and rage quit because of him.

If I recall (Correct me if I'm wrong.) but multiple people chat is only available in game when you're on PSN... so if I want to talk to multiple people at once, we all need to be playing the game game, in the same room, at the same time? That's pretty lame...

Little minor things that cause way less bother to me is why I don't mind paying the charge for XBL.

The 360, in terms of communication with friends is a lot better than the PS3 still, pretty much everyone who's really used the 360's friends features will agree. Party Chat is still pretty much the best option on the table when it comes to the talking aspect of the consoles.

The Playstation does has superior hardware, but it's never really been pushed to it's limit, ever. No fuck's even sure if it ever will be pushed to it's limit in it's lifespan.

That's only fuck feature as well... There's a few others I like about XBL over PSN. As a Single Player console PSN is better, but as a multiplayer console the 360 is better, on most parts.

Nyerp

maybe you should stop playing games for 13 year olds LOL

Classic

Quote from: Nyerp on November 05, 2010, 07:30:16 AM

Games have age? I thought people were supposed to play what they enjoy. huhdoodame;

Volvagia

Quote from: Nyerp on November 05, 2010, 07:30:16 AM

Maybe 13 year olds should stop getting their parents to buy games above their age limit.

Nyerp

Quote from: Volvagia on November 05, 2010, 08:27:39 AM
Maybe 13 year olds should stop getting their parents to buy games above their age limit.

transformers: war for cybertron is rated teen

ME##

Honestly, I connect my headset to the PS3, turn off the microphone and put in my TV stand.  No annoying people that way. girl;

Go Up