July 05, 2024, 08:31:56 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Xbox

Started by Hiro, November 02, 2010, 08:03:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2010, 01:26:59 PM
Yeah mine lasted 2 years until my cat knocked it off the side of the table.  baddood;

How cute  :3

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2010, 01:24:50 PM
And yeah get a PS3 if you don't play consoles that often. But if you tend to play alot go for the 360.

I would say the PS3 is better for long-term usage seeing as they don't break. goonish

Geno

Quote from: IKANAIDE on November 04, 2010, 01:29:29 PM
How cute  :3
Yes it was extremely adorable but I was mad  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on November 04, 2010, 01:34:12 PM
I would say the PS3 is better for long-term usage seeing as they don't break. goonish
Uh I'm pretty sure a PS3 can break too  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2010, 01:35:53 PM
Uh I'm pretty sure a PS3 can break too  baddood;

Yes, but they're not susceptible to random breaking like the Box Circle. goowan 

don't let's

I have had my Elite since Christmas 07 and played it pretty much every single day for hours at a time for about a a year and half to two years before I started slacking off on video games, and I've had no problems at all with it.

Geno

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on November 04, 2010, 01:38:48 PM
Yes, but they're not susceptible to random breaking like the Box Circle. goowan 
Well I was talking about the better multiplayer on the 360. Not the random breaking.

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2010, 01:24:50 PM
And yeah get a PS3 if you don't play consoles that often. But if you tend to play alot go for the 360.
what exactly is your reasoning behind this

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2010, 01:42:58 PM
Well I was talking about the better multiplayer on the 360. Not the random breaking.

The multiplayer experience really is not all that different. 

Plus, Grant has stated he doesn't want to spend sixty dollars a year just to play games online.

Geno

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on November 04, 2010, 01:45:04 PM
The multiplayer experience really is not all that different. 

Plus, Grant has stated he doesn't want to spend sixty dollars a year just to play games online.
Yes it is. I've played both quite a bit. I doubt you've even touched the 360.  akudood;

And yeah go with the ps3 if you aren't planning on playing online.

Classic

Wii's don't do enough to break. I love my Wii. 5thgrade;

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2010, 02:07:57 PM
Yes it is. I've played both quite a bit. I doubt you've even touched the 360.  akudood;

And yeah go with the ps3 if you aren't planning on playing online.

I have touched an Xbox 360.  It was made from cheap plastic and is an ugly cream colour. goonish

I didn't say that.  I said he doesn't intend to pay for online.

ikanaide

Quote from: Admin on November 04, 2010, 01:43:39 PM
what exactly is your reasoning behind this

I understand him  bassir;

Nyerp

please explain how the online experience is any different between the ps3 and 360

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on November 04, 2010, 03:25:43 PM
please explain how the online experience is any different between the ps3 and 360

i can play halo on da 2nd 1 nd i cant on da 1st

Go Up