July 05, 2024, 08:48:00 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Xbox

Started by Hiro, November 02, 2010, 08:03:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

since when did a large majority of boyah own a ps3 over a 360? I'm slightly disappointed.

The choice should be made down to whatever your friends have, your irl ones that is. The majority of mine own a 360, therefore I own a 360. Plus, I play Street Fighter competitively and the PS3 has a 4 frame delay input which is fucking retarded. ;~;

have fun with new vegas if you buy it for ps3, I've heard some "fantastic" things about that port.

ME##

I'm pretty sure most people here still have Xbox 360s.

And I couldn't classify New Vegas as a 'port', it's just developers using an already buggy engine for a third time. doodhuh;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Admin on November 03, 2010, 03:28:23 PM
you also have a ps3  baddood;

yeah but i can't update it or play online lol

Hiro

Quote from: Volvagia on November 03, 2010, 04:38:35 PM
since when did a large majority of boyah own a ps3 over a 360? I'm slightly disappointed.

The choice should be made down to whatever your friends have, your irl ones that is. The majority of mine own a 360, therefore I own a 360. Plus, I play Street Fighter competitively and the PS3 has a 4 frame delay input which is fucking retarded. ;~;

have fun with new vegas if you buy it for ps3, I've heard some "fantastic" things about that port.
Since when were you such a 360 fan?  doodhuh;
New Vegas is supposed to be fucked up on every system, the PS3's isn't any different. Yes Fallout 3 was screwy, but I've heard that's been largely fixed. As for the question of which is more popular for my friends:
Quote from: Admin on November 03, 2010, 02:55:48 PM
I only have 2 friends with 360s, whereas my 2 step brothers, mom, grandma, both uncles, half of boyah, and 1 irl friend have PS3s, so I think the PS3 is a bit better for my social needs.
Although I probably do have more than 2 friends with 360s, I don't really care to play with them. Oh, and one of them doesn't even have Live.

Hiro

Quote from: Ã,mbørthümbsee on November 03, 2010, 05:14:13 PM
I'm pretty sure most people here still have Xbox 360s.
I dunno, it seems pretty split between PS3 and 360 'round these parts.

Quote from: Си. Ð"он''гл'‹', on November 03, 2010, 05:14:40 PM
yeah but i can't update it or play online lol
Well that's your fault  akudood;

Volvagia

Quote from: Admin on November 03, 2010, 05:15:32 PM
Since when were you such a 360 fan?  doodhuh;

Since I realised I can't mute 12 year olds on PSN easily.

Quote from: Admin on November 03, 2010, 05:15:32 PM
New Vegas is supposed to be fucked up on every system, the PS3's isn't any different.

Correct me to tell my friend he's a lying cunt if I'm wrong but; Is it true the PS3 version's first guy you encounter in the game's head spins round when you talk to him? I've heard a lot about this glitch, proving that they didn't test shit on the port and just pushed it out, I find it very hard to believe though and I would like video proof if anyone can provide?

Hiro

Quote from: Volvagia on November 03, 2010, 05:27:29 PM
Since I realised I can't mute 12 year olds on PSN easily.
valid point.

Quote from: Volvagia on November 03, 2010, 05:27:29 PM
Correct me to tell my friend he's a lying cunt if I'm wrong but; Is it true the PS3 version's first guy you encounter in the game's head spins round when you talk to him? I've heard a lot about this glitch, proving that they didn't test shit on the port and just pushed it out, I find it very hard to believe though and I would like video proof if anyone can provide?
that's not guaranteed to happen, it's a random occurrence that also happens on 360 and PC. Just look at cmongler's videos of the graphical glitches that happen on his 360 copy.

Volvagia

Quote from: Admin on November 03, 2010, 05:45:41 PM
valid point.
that's not guaranteed to happen, it's a random occurrence that also happens on 360 and PC. Just look at cmongler's videos of the graphical glitches that happen on his 360 copy.

Ah, I wouldn't know off hand - I'm not a fallout fan nor am I subbed to anyone who's playing the game currently or subbed to Cmongler - I'll check it out later though.

Still, that's a pretty weird bug, you'd think with testing a game the amount of times it should be tested before release (several hundred times at least.) they would have seen it once and would try to figure out what did it...

Then again, Fable III was buggy as fuck too and they claimed to do extensive testing to remove the bugs that were present in the second one, but somehow ended up creating more in the progress... (infinite falling, not able to leave the sanctuary, invisible walls where there shouldn't be, statistics for achievements resetting making it impossible to get some achievements unless you re-start the entire story.) so I guess that one bug in New Vegas isn't that bad after all...

Samus Aran

buggy on all systems or not, fallout 3 is widely recognized to be buggiest on the ps3, and i wouldn't doubt that new vegas is the same

regardless, it's not like it would be unplayable or something

C.Mongler

Quote from: Admin on November 03, 2010, 05:45:41 PM
valid point.

that's a havoc's glitch i learned, and its only happened once. happens when the engine gets confused where the bones are and its like fuck it, body is now jelly

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 04, 2010, 07:13:59 AM
Implying you can play an Xbox without it eating your game/RRoDing.

i have had no problems whatsoever in the year i've owned my xbox and my fallout disc is still in perfect condition

Commander Fuckass

I love how snowy620 flames the 360 when she probaly hasn't even owned one  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Volvagia

Quote from: Snowy620 on November 04, 2010, 09:01:41 AM
2) I had fuck for a week, and it broke, so I sold it back for money towards my PS3.

A week? My 20GB Pro Model is 2 years old and it's never had a problem. Did you buy yours pre-owned or something? You were incredibly unlucky.

Geno

Quote from: Volvagia on November 03, 2010, 04:38:35 PM
They don't. Aside from c mongler only the sony fanyboys of boyah have responded  baddood;

And yeah get a PS3 if you don't play consoles that often. But if you tend to play alot go for the 360.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Volvagia on November 04, 2010, 09:05:38 AM
A week? My 20GB Pro Model is 2 years old and it's never had a problem. Did you buy yours pre-owned or something? You were incredibly unlucky.
Yeah mine lasted 2 years until my cat knocked it off the side of the table.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up