September 23, 2024, 11:22:32 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst Physical Pain you have Endured

Started by Sam, October 13, 2010, 03:41:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

Quote from: Nyerp on October 13, 2010, 06:25:31 PM
i've had some bad diarrhea sessions lol
Same here.

I once had one of those dividers they have at parking lots fall on my foot, but it wasn't that bad. Oh I also... nevermind. I don't feel pain baddood;

Oh wait, giving birth hurts.
Die for Dethklok

just1more

I had severe appendicitis when I was eight.

?????

Die for Dethklok

just1more

Quote from: TheSequel on October 13, 2010, 07:42:11 PM
Weak.

I never played any physical sports when I was a kid, so no injuries for me.  :'(

?????

Quote from: yoseph on October 13, 2010, 07:43:30 PM
I never played any physical sports when I was a kid, so no injuries for me.  :'(
I played baseball but nothing ever happened to me.

I've never broken a bone in my life :O
Die for Dethklok

rdl

when i was born i wasn't breathing, but i didn't care because i was a baby baddood;

?????

Quote from: XLR on October 13, 2010, 07:49:13 PM
when i was born i wasn't breathing, but i didn't care because i was a baby baddood;
That's hardcore dawg baddood;
Die for Dethklok

Sam

let me specify a bit -

I've broken my thumb, been burned many-a-time by my dad's evil metal-working equipment, cut into a finger with a scroll saw, dropped 4 feet onto my head and shoulder, hurt myself MANY times pole vaulting, bruised my tailbone falling off a ski lift, etc.

It didn't compare to how much pain I was in on Sunday.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Classic

?????

Quote from: Classique on October 13, 2010, 08:46:11 PM
Well, my hand was sliced open.
That is really fucking hot. How do I stop this boner?
Die for Dethklok

Geno

Uh I got a tube shoved up my peehole once and that was kinda painful.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Probably just when my brother went all out in a kick to my balls... I couldn't move for a good period of time, so that's definitely the most intense pain I've experienced

Classic

Quote from: TheSequel on October 13, 2010, 08:56:41 PM
That is really fucking hot. How do I stop this boner?

Stick your peepee in my cut of course.  cjlubdoods;

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on October 13, 2010, 08:45:36 PM
let me specify a bit -

I've broken my thumb, been burned many-a-time by my dad's evil metal-working equipment, cut into a finger with a scroll saw, dropped 4 feet onto my head and shoulder, hurt myself MANY times pole vaulting, bruised my tailbone falling off a ski lift, etc.

It didn't compare to how much pain I was in on Sunday.
it does sound really awful, I guess i'm just thinking of a different kind of pain.

Go Up