September 23, 2024, 11:24:12 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst Physical Pain you have Endured

Started by Sam, October 13, 2010, 03:41:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

If the worst is something awkward or uncomfortable to talk about eel free to use another example.

I got REALLY wasted on Saturday night and had a hangover the entire next day. I puked probably about 10 times throughout the day and never stopped feeling nauseated. I couldn't eat or drink anything. My head was pounding but I couldn't keep any pills down. etc. But that wasn't the bad part. The bad part was that I spent the entire day in airports and on airplanes, which already make me queasy. Not a good day.

Your turn  hocuspocus;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Andria

When I was a little kid I took a metal bobby pin and stuck it into an electrical socket. Since i couldn't let go I got 2nd degree electrical burns on my finger and it hurt like hell. To the point I still remember

Socks

you should be ashamed of yourself, and your 'pain' (see stupidity).

C.Mongler

rdl

Daddy

Hiro

I think Echo's is the worst
I know I've felt intense pain before, but I don't know that anything stands out as being noteworthy

Your story isn't good Sam. Sure it sounds miserable, but I'm thinking of things that make you cry and scream.

rdl

Hiro

I guess in 3rd grade i jumped off a slide and fell awkwardly so I couldn't breathe for a good 40 seconds and even then only slightly, I felt like I'd been punched in the gut, and I couldn't walk properly for probably a week or two.
But really even that wasn't that awful

I also had something like what Sam did last year, but not from a hangover, but I was sleeping next to the toilet all day

rdl

i had dissentary or something last year, it hurt so bad i had to count numbers and do math equations in an attempt to not feel the pain so that i could fall asleep.

but it wasn't that bad baddood;

Commander Fuckass

Tie between breaking my tailbone and cracking two ribs  giggle;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

applesauce

In 1st grade I was climbing up a sledding hill (Minnehaha Parkway, near Grand I think, for those of you in mpls) when a big wooden toboggan with 4 mexicans on it hit me. I shattered my collarbone. I remember screaming and crying in the car, and then I remember watching digimon and eating ice cream from a hospital bed.  :(

Selkie

Amateur, just drink a couple cups of water before you fall asleep and you won't have a headache in the morning. You'll still have every other symptom, but I find the headache the worst part of a hangover anyway.

Anyhoo, the worst physical pain of my life...well, from what I can remember, probably this,

In 7th grade the bathroom stall door fell off onto my big toe and like crushed it and flipped the nail up. That was actually painless, I guess because adrenaline kicked in. But, they removed the nail at the hospital cause it was just hanging. And I went to a plastic surgeon so he could like check on my healing process, and he dug around on the surface of my toe (where the nail WOULD be) with a probe, while it was still incredibly tender and pretty much just an open wound, to get the dry blook scabs off.

That was unbelievably painful.

Travis

either when (i think) i broke my toe twice or when i think i sprained my middle finger

Nyerp

i've had some bad diarrhea sessions lol

the only serious physical injury i've had is when i fractured one of my right forearm bones, but that only really hurt for a few hours

Go Up