October 23, 2024, 10:50:44 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does anyone else dislike making out?

Started by strongbad, October 03, 2010, 11:00:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

October 04, 2010, 07:58:39 AM #15 Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:07:08 AM by Lain
Quote from: Noble Six on October 04, 2010, 07:36:16 AM
Do you get boners while making out  baddood;

i hated that, because it was always like "oh god if she feels it she's gonna think i'm just trying to get her in the mood" and it made me nervous

which is of course a rather silly thing to think since that's the direction it was going in anyway, but still  bassir;

Socks

i've gotten more boners in classrooms than i have due to kissing.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Socks on October 04, 2010, 08:10:11 AM
i've gotten more boners in classrooms than i have due to kissing.
ur gay then
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Andria

Classic

What the fuck David.
Making out is the best.

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

As for what I'd rather do for the majority of the day, I'll go with cuddling, but I don't dislike making out n_u

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on October 04, 2010, 12:14:30 PM
As for what I'd rather do for the majority of the day, I'll go with cuddling

yeah i'd have to agree with that

but idk, i think my vision of having a girl that enjoys just laying around and cuddling all day has been largely shattered. i was given the impression, quite explicitly over the phone by a certain someone, that wanting to laze around and cuddle isn't very proactive or man enough and that instead i should take her out to dinner because that would FULFILL THE PROPER GENDER ROLES akudood;

spaceman

I volunteer to make out with your women for you, strongbub

Hiro

Quote from: Lain on October 04, 2010, 12:31:16 PM
yeah i'd have to agree with that

but idk, i think my vision of having a girl that enjoys just laying around and cuddling all day has been largely shattered. i was given the impression, quite explicitly over the phone by a certain someone, that wanting to laze around and cuddle isn't very proactive or man enough and that instead i should take her out to dinner because that would FULFILL THE PROPER GENDER ROLES akudood;
seriously i hate this
girls are equally if not more sexist than guys nowadays  akudood;

Selkie

It depends on how attractive the girl is.

If a girl is sexy enough, they can make anything involving direct contact with them hot.

Also, the fact that it is wet and warm, and alludes to other things makes it sexier.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on October 04, 2010, 12:38:25 PM
seriously i hate this
girls are equally if not more sexist than guys nowadays  akudood;

i don't usually even think of it as sexism...i don't know what it is, really. it's just annoying and something i've become extremely bitter about. on one hand, i understand the necessity of sometimes "feeling like a man" or "feeling like a woman," but on the other hand, i find it dumb to feel pressured by any of it. i never felt pressured - when i was with her i was just being me. but apparently that made it worse.

fuck women and fuck gender roles akudood;

Hiro

Quote from: Lain on October 04, 2010, 12:42:22 PM
i don't usually even think of it as sexism...i don't know what it is, really. it's just annoying and something i've become extremely bitter about. on one hand, i understand the necessity of sometimes "feeling like a man" or "feeling like a woman," but on the other hand, i find it dumb to feel pressured by any of it. i never felt pressured - when i was with her i was just being me. but apparently that made it worse.

fuck women and fuck gender roles akudood;
exactly  akudood;

But no, I just mean I think it's sexist when women just expect men to be the fucking Old Spice guy and to take care of every little bit of their lives and shit. thumbdown;

Samus Aran

look again - their lives are now DIAMONDS

Go Up