October 23, 2024, 06:39:50 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I was really high....

Started by Boyager, March 19, 2011, 12:45:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

So yesterday I decided to smoke some a decent amount of pot for St. Patrick's day instead of drinking. It was my first time smoking in a while, so I got pretty damn high. To the point that I think I might've temporarily had the ability to see the world not only through my eyes, but also the eyes of other people, animals, or even a simple position as if I were there.

Let me explain myself. I was sitting in my friend's car, in a park staring at the bay nearby. If I simply looked at something, and focused my mind, I could literally imagine myself as if I were at the position I was looking at. One example was me staring at a car driving by, and I could see as if I was driving that car. Another example would be when I stared at a seagull cleaning its feathers, and I could see through its eyes, as if I were the seagull and I was cleaning my feathers. It was pretty wild.

I'm sure there is a logical explanation, probably relating to how THC affects perception. Even so, it felt a lot like a superpower when I was doing it.

strongbad

I can relate to exactly what you're talking about, it feels like you're in a movie  hocuspocus;

HuntMac

Sounds like someone needs to enter a High Stakes Poker Tournament.

just1more

Quote from: HuntMac on March 19, 2011, 03:53:06 AM
Sounds like someone needs to enter a High Stakes Poker Tournament.

Only if I'm really high.

HuntMac

Just hope that it doesn't become "Derealization" or whatever. I read about it (supposedly) from three seperate members on another forum (though I think they're full of shit).

I know the feeling of seeing something in 3rd person, but these guys said it lasted for 3 weeks-a month and shit. They said it sucked and whined about it extensively. Maybe I truly didn't experience this? I dunno, just seems like one of those random effects that you can get. Either everything's funny, you get sleepy, you get hungry, or you "derealize", etc.

But maybe now that I implanted the idea, you will think about it and then fuck yourself over :P Sorry 'bout that in advance.

Boyager

One time I was really high and I felt this dissociative feeling, like I was an aura that could melt and meld with the minds of others. I could read thoughts.

It turns out I couldn’t, and I ended up killing three people with a novelty samurai sword because I thought I was Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.

HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS THAT DUDE AWESOME ISN”T IT PARTY OF COURSE SAMURAI SWORD PARTY

Boyager

i've had a similar experience but that was on several points of k and some acid and was probably a little more surreal

Boyager

Quote from: HuntMac on March 19, 2011, 11:20:01 AM
Just hope that it doesn't become "Derealization" or whatever. I read about it (supposedly) from three seperate members on another forum (though I think they're full of shit).

I know the feeling of seeing something in 3rd person, but these guys said it lasted for 3 weeks-a month and shit. They said it sucked and whined about it extensively. Maybe I truly didn't experience this? I dunno, just seems like one of those random effects that you can get. Either everything's funny, you get sleepy, you get hungry, or you "derealize", etc.

But maybe now that I implanted the idea, you will think about it and then fuck yourself over :P Sorry 'bout that in advance.

I could imagine this coming from a drug that isn't cannabis, but I guess anything is possible. Maybe if you are constantly high all day for weeks, but I'm still a skeptic.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 19, 2011, 12:52:19 PM
One time I was really high and I felt this dissociative feeling, like I was an aura that could melt and meld with the minds of others. I could read thoughts.

It turns out I couldn’t, and I ended up killing three people with a novelty samurai sword because I thought I was Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.

HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS THAT DUDE AWESOME ISN”T IT PARTY OF COURSE SAMURAI SWORD PARTY

wiggle your big toe

Boyager

one time i got really high and i laughged at pictures of pugs for an hour it was a mind opening expiernece

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on March 19, 2011, 03:44:51 PM
one time i got really high and i laughged at pictures of pugs for an hour it was a mind opening expiernece

u r a tru diva now

Boyager

That happened to me once too.

I told my friends I could see myself through the camera lenses. and they were like  doodthing;

Boyager

i once got really high and read this thread and made this post

Boyager

Boyager

Go Up