October 23, 2024, 08:29:28 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does anyone else dislike making out?

Started by strongbad, October 03, 2010, 11:00:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

This last year was the first time i ever made out with a girl, and before i had any experience, i thought it was some awesome experience, but now that i've had some experience, i really don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean i enjoy the feeling up eachother and being close but it just feels wet and kind of gross. I think i'd rather just cuddle. Fuck that sounds extremely lame.

What do you guys think?

Hiro

Disclaimer: David is high  wariodood;

But really, I love making out with girls  baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on October 03, 2010, 11:20:41 PM
Disclaimer: David is high  wariodood;

But really, I love making out with girls  baddood;

Shut it akudood;
Like the reasons that i like it are more because i feel like i've gotten somewhere. Like I've achieved. It's much more mental than physical, at least from my perspective.

??????

October 03, 2010, 11:27:33 PM #3 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:32:49 PM by Analysis Paralysis
kissing mouths are always gross
i prefer other areas

mouths are preferred when i'm in a special state of feeling  akudood;

Mando Pandango

no way man i love making out with girls i did it just the other day it was awesome i make out with girls all the time why are you guys looking at me like that its true girls love me and i am constantly making out with them

[spoiler]:([/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Zach

Wrench

I'm with you: Cuddle > Make Out

Both are pretty excellent though. Making out can have its moments though where it's really awesome or really dumb. Timing is everything.

ME##

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Socks

i enjoy it if i have a quality partner with me. it's great if i gently tickle a girl and she laughs inside my mouth. mmmm....

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

Nyerp

make out with her ham lips instead then

Go Up