July 08, 2024, 09:55:48 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout: New Vegas

Started by spaceman, July 08, 2010, 12:13:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Has nyerp always been this huge dark cloud? I don't remember anyone hating every single game mentioned on this board and defending the poor quality of a game to this point before.

Is he being serious? Taking things way too seriously.

Nyerp

defending the poor quality of what game now

C.Mongler

you do realize that these dont happen to every single person who plays the game right. like each person has their own individual unique and hard to replicate glitches that are just unique to them. that one i took a video of is the only really bad one i've found so far, and it fixed itself once i reloaded the area

Samus Aran

most, if not nearly all, glitches in fallout 3 were just tiny things that didn't really affect anything, anyway

i mean, yeah they were really common, at least compared to most games, but still

in my most recent playthrough for some reason Dogmeat's eyes and tongue were extended into long needles that stuck out like a foot from his head, but only while i was exploring the main story vault where you get the GECK

i lol'd quite heartily

wawi

I never ran into a glitch that I could recall while playing Fallout 3
And it was on the PS3 too. Everyone is making it seem like there are glitches everywhere

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 21, 2010, 05:22:04 PM
I never ran into a glitch that I could recall while playing Fallout 3
And it was on the PS3 too. Everyone is making it seem like there are glitches everywhere

well...they're not "everywhere" but they are somewhat commonplace after a while

wawi

Quote from: Asuka on October 21, 2010, 05:43:59 PM
well...they're not "everywhere" but they are somewhat commonplace after a while

Maybe I just got lucky...or didnt notice them

C.Mongler

oh god found dat brotherhood of steal. the story of so crazy at this point, so many fucking choices. i like how they made it so you pretty much can't please everyone, but at the same time it makes me sad cuz i like people to like me  >.<

wawi

Quote from: C Mongler on October 21, 2010, 06:50:42 PM
oh god found dat brotherhood of steal. the story of so crazy at this point, so many fucking choices. i like how they made it so you pretty much can't please everyone, but at the same time it makes me sad cuz i like people to like me  >.<

Can you officially join a faction? Or do you just get good standings with one more so than the others.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Kapitän Deutschland on October 21, 2010, 07:10:28 PM
Can you officially join a faction? Or do you just get good standings with fuck more so than the others.

i haven't though i think you can?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C Mongler on October 21, 2010, 06:50:42 PM
CAN YOU GET POWER ARMOR FROM THE BROTHERHOOD  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

SO ACCORDING TO SOME REPORTS THE XBOX 360 AND PC VERSIONS HAVE BEEN PATCHED

STILL WORKING ON THE PS3 VERSION
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

well at least it's not as bad as when they first released The Pitt only to discover that it was a clusterfuck of glitches to the point where it was almost unplayable lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: Asuka on October 22, 2010, 03:14:29 PM
well at least it's not as bad as when they first released The Pitt only to discover that it was a clusterfuck of glitches to the point where it was almost unplayable lol

The Pitt WAS unplayable. It crashed no matter what until they uploaded the actually fucking dlc and not a notepad document that said "DICKS 10101010" and renamed it thepitt.xboxfile then uploaded that.

Placebo Headwound

Slightly off-topic, but I was looking at one of Mongler's videos:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Related videos section. akudood;

Also, I'm interested in New Vegas but I'm probably going to wait until they release a GOTY edition before I buy it.

Go Up