July 05, 2024, 08:54:33 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout: New Vegas

Started by spaceman, July 08, 2010, 12:13:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

with a game like fallout, where there's such an immense amount of programming variables, it's almost expected to see some glitches

granted, there are too many of them, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the game kicks ass anyway

the amount of game that does work just fine and is awesome is far greater than the amount that's broken

C.Mongler

Well I played for 5.5 hours today, and boy golly do I enjoy it. Started a game on Hardcore mode. Its not really that hard, though it does make you think more about survival and conservation of resources waaaay more than I ever did in FO3. And I actually have to go to a fucking doctor, which I never did a single time in FO3. So far its fun, though I don't like the story nearly as much as I do FO3's, though my friend says once you actually get to vegas it really starts picking up, so I dunno.

BEST GLITCH OF THE DAY: A Powder Gang member who was trying to kill me touched a rock, immediately stopped what he was doing and just stood there. This allowed me to waltz over to him and literally meat cleaver his fucking head off. Other than that, nothing that was too out of the ordinary.

burzumfan420

man decided 2 have compassion towards his enemy and you just death him

Commander Fuckass

October 20, 2010, 01:39:55 PM #63 Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 01:43:12 PM by Vault Dweller
FLYING GECKOS AWESOME

also they are working on a patch for the glitches
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

So the only boyager with the game so far is cmongler?

I want confirmation on whether or not there are long confusing tunnels in this game. FO3, god damn, dark tunnels, dark tunnels EVERYWHERE.

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 20, 2010, 04:00:41 PM
FO3, god damn, dark tunnels, dark tunnels EVERYWHERE.

pip-boy light

C.Mongler

Thyme

C.Mongler

when i randomly walked into that for the first time i laughed my ass off for a good 2 minutes

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

FUCKING BEST BUY!

They under-ordered so it was first-come first-serve on Collector's Edition! I had a preordered for it, so they were like "lol my bad" so they gave me the choice of waiting until another CE comes in, they'll call me or send it to my house, OR buying the standard, able to play the game at least, until the CE comes in, and get the CE free of charge via an exchange, regardless of the game being opened.

I bought the standard. HOWEVER, I am NOT going to play it! Why? Would you wear an outfit if only the top was given to you, no matching pants? HELL NO. So I am waiting until my god damn CE comes in.

KonohaShinobi

Things sort of worked out better than expected. Paying $55 for the CE instead of $75 now. But god damn, I was ready TODAY! I was tempted to check out Gamestop for extras and forgetting about Best Buy all together, but I am a patient man...

Nyerp

from watching these videos this game looks like a steaming pile of shit

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on October 21, 2010, 09:20:12 AM

i agree. 

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on October 21, 2010, 09:20:12 AM

you really need to stop exaggerating so much

Go Up