July 05, 2024, 08:40:00 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout: New Vegas

Started by spaceman, July 08, 2010, 12:13:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Vault Dweller on October 26, 2010, 07:38:21 AM
You can join them in Fallou 3  akudood;

ALSO I WISH YOU COULD ASLO JOIN THE ENCLAVE  saddood;

the enclave no longer exists in new vegas

unless you mean in fo3 then yeah thatd be neato

C.Mongler

LOL HOW IRONIC MY XBOX JUST DIED. no seriously. fuck.

Cookie

So my younger brother got this. Should I play it? I've only ever played the first Fallout, but I have played Oblivion. Is it as glitchy as you all say?

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Cookie on October 26, 2010, 12:11:58 PM
So my younger brother got this. Should I play it? I've only ever played the first Fallout, but I have played Oblivion. Is it as glitchy as you all say?
Not that much anymore. They've patched all system versions and PC versions.

and also you should start with Fallout 3  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cookie on October 26, 2010, 12:11:58 PM

just play it and see for yourself if you like it

Cookie

So I started playing and I like it.

I think I liked the environment in Oblivion a little better. But it really does feel like the same game (Which is not a bad thing) enjoying it so far.

Commander Fuckass

I HAVE 3 COMPANIONS SO FAR  n_u

REX
BOONE
VERONICA

RIGHT NOW I HAVE REX AND VERONICA IN MY PARTY  giggle;

KonohaShinobi

FINALLY STARTING TO PLAY!

CE is pretty meh, cards look awesome, the platinum token has some real weight on it, and the chips are nice, I guess. Kinda mad I waited a week for it. Never preordering from Best Buy again, fuckers.

KonohaShinobi

OHH SHIT I saved this lady from being wrecked by Geckos and she thanked me and it actually affects my reputation! This game is awesome. And looking down Iron sights, changes combat entirely. I no longer just run around and wait for VATS to refill AP before firing, since I have a real ability to aim at whatever I want in real time.

Also for traits I chose Kamikaze (+10 AP, -2 Damage something) and trigger discipline (-20% speed with gun fire but +20% accuracy)

I like how they have good/bad advantages to balance it out. You can't be an all-out tank like in FO3.

Oh and Mojave Music Radio is pretty cool. I don't like it better than "THREEE DOOOG" but it still has nice tunes. It fits the aesthetic perfectly, the cowboy songs, if only I could ride a horse.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 30, 2010, 12:00:32 PM
OHH SHIT I saved this lady from being wrecked by Geckos and she thanked me and it actually affects my reputation! This game is awesome. And looking down Iron sights, changes combat entirely. I no longer just run around and wait for VATS to refill AP before firing, since I have a real ability to aim at whatever I want in real time.

Also for traits I chose Kamikaze (+10 AP, -2 Damage something) and trigger discipline (-20% speed with gun fire but +20% accuracy)

I like how they have good/bad advantages to balance it out. You can't be an all-out tank like in FO3.

Oh and Mojave Music Radio is pretty cool. I don't like it better than "THREEE DOOOG" but it still has nice tunes. It fits the aesthetic perfectly, the cowboy songs, if only I could ride a horse.
...you didnt know that the reputation system is back in the fallout series now?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Vault Dweller on October 26, 2010, 07:38:21 AM
You can join them in Fallou 3  akudood;

Uhhh not really lol, you just do some quests for them and fight alongside them a couple times. I mean ACTUALLY joining them.

Commander Fuckass

15 hours in and no real bad glitches  giggle;

just1more

I absolutely LOVED this game for the first couple of days I played it. Now I'm pretty far into the game, and I can't help but be disappointed and a little angry at the developers for rushing it. The game is much smaller than it first seems. You see that map on your Pip-Boy? Yeah, well you can actually only explore a good 2/3 of it. You can't touch the rest of it. (Actually, I found a way to, but there's literally nothing out there. It's a true wasteland.)

Between the bugs, glitches, and now huge amount of unused space on the map, I actually decided to stop playing until some DLC comes out.

Go Up