July 05, 2024, 08:15:17 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout: New Vegas

Started by spaceman, July 08, 2010, 12:13:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

also my friend said characters react to your stats more like they did in 1 and 2 and which they completely neglected in 3. Like his explosives was 0 and he was like LETS BLOW SHIT UP and they were like ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? So maybe I can make a 0 intelligence black man and have everyone treat me like I have the downs yes;

Commander Fuckass

I HEARD THAT NEW VEGAS IS CRAZY SHIT GLITCHY  hocuspocus; STILL GETTING IT THOUGH
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

THE FIRST DLC PACK IS BEING RELEASED FOR XBAWKS FIRST THE POWER OF GOD

C.Mongler

Quote from: Noble Six on October 19, 2010, 08:15:52 AM
I HEARD THAT NEW VEGAS IS CRAZY SHIT GLITCHY  hocuspocus; STILL GETTING IT THOUGH

BUG FIXING TEAM STAFFED BY BETHESDA

no but srsly, its the same dookie glitch engine as the past 2 bethesda glitch fests, I doubted Obsidian's ability to fix it. I don't give a shit regardless because usually they make the game more hilarious

Samus Aran

Quote from: C Mongler on October 19, 2010, 09:30:26 AM
BUG FIXING TEAM STAFFED BY BETHESDA

no but srsly, its the same dookie glitch engine as the past 2 bethesda glitch fests, I doubted Obsidian's ability to fix it. I don't give a shit regardless because usually they make the game more hilarious

FLYING DEATHCLAWS

it's pretty annoying when objects get stuck in walls and make a rapid-fire bang noise forever, though

Thyme

Quote from: Asuka on October 19, 2010, 09:45:01 AM
FLYING DEATHCLAWS

it's pretty annoying when objects get stuck in walls and make a rapid-fire bang noise forever, though

Oh yeah, I hated that.

also game crashing

One time I was heading for a metro entrance but then a bus dropped down out of nowhere and blocked the path. That was annoying but kind of funny.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Asuka on October 19, 2010, 09:45:01 AM
FLYING DEATHCLAWS

i loved killing a shit ton of stuff. saving, and quitting. then, coming back later, loading that save and everything would spawn like 50 feet in the air and come crashing down onto the earth

C.Mongler

MOTHERFUCK this always happens. its here, but i have class. so i can get it then sit through the gut wrenching torture of a hour and 15 minute class THEN GET MY FALLOUT ON

ME##

So, if an average game were to have so many glitches it would go from being average to 'absolute crap', but because this game is HYPED HYPED HYPED the glitches don't ruin it for you?  Interesting.  confuseddood;

Thyme

Quote from: Ãâ,¬mbørthümbsee on October 19, 2010, 11:31:54 AM
So, if an average game were to have so many glitches it would go from being average to 'absolute crap', but because this game is HYPED HYPED HYPED the glitches don't ruin it for you?  Interesting.  confuseddood;

even jim sterling was duped by it confuseddood;

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on October 19, 2010, 11:37:25 AM
even jim sterling was duped by it confuseddood;

jim sterling is a fat faggot with no worthwhile opinions confuseddood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C Mongler on October 19, 2010, 07:29:32 AM
fuck when is it gonna get hereeeeeeee. i decided i'm doing hardcore mode too. only because i'm going to 100% cheevo this game like i did Fallout 3. Which was a lot of fucking work. But it was also satisfying.

I was so close to 100% BUT I missed ONE, ONE FUCKING BOBBLEHEAD inside of dad's lab desk in Vault 101! I didn't realize it was there, and I was not going to playthrough it all again to get it. By the time I realized it, I had already gone back to Vault 101, and had been locked out again. I was pissed.

And yeah, Hardcore Mode looks awesome, and hopefully all this DLC in the Collector's Edition will be useful.

I have homework up the ass, so I am picking it up Thursday morning, as soon as Best Buy opens, so I can play for the entire day without interruption. I know if I pick it up today, I will not do anything else.

Quote from: Nyerp on October 19, 2010, 12:09:16 PM

lol

Thyme

Quote from: Nyerp on October 19, 2010, 12:09:16 PM

Eh, I agree. giggle;

Commander Fuckass

AS LONG AS ITS NOT A FIFA GAME I AM FINE WITH THE GLITCHES IN IT  hocuspocus;

C.Mongler

Because they don't break the game, and its still just as fun with them. Hell, usually they are entertaining.

Go Up