October 04, 2024, 12:20:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band 3 confirmed for GOTY 2010

Started by Mando Pandango, June 09, 2010, 10:58:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on August 06, 2010, 10:09:25 PM
Scorehero. Where else?

That particular song was confirmed here:
http://rockbandaide.com/7193/add-space-oddity-to-the-rock-band-3-setlist/
and double confirmed: http://twitter.com/MrPope/status/20474766509

This just strengthens the rumored setlist too.
Where's the rumored setlist?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

Quote from: GENOP on August 06, 2010, 10:15:24 PM
Where's the rumored setlist?
Two fucking posts above the one where I posted Space Oddity. And then more a few posts before that.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

9 more songs!

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Get Up, Stand Up
Poni Hoax - Antibodies
Rammestein - Du Hast
Rozette - The Look
Tokio Hotel - Humanoid
HIM - Killing Loneliness
Maná - Oye Mi Amor
Slipknot - Before I Forget
War - Low Rider

Oh look it's a shit sandwich on awesome bread.

EDIT: Nevermind, Spanish song is pretty cool too.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

August 16, 2010, 04:16:55 PM #93 Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 04:35:15 PM by Thyme
>Slipknot
sillydood;

>Before I Forget
akudood;

I'm starting to not really care about the disc setlist. I'm probably going to get it as a new platform for all my DLC more than anything.

Mando Pandango

Okay, Antibodies is kind of a cool song too.

Mando Pandango

One more confirmed song:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - I Need to Know

Samus Aran

that's sort of a bittersweet thing, really

not looking forward to the game forcing you to play freebird all the time in world tour

Thyme

Quote from: Lain on August 18, 2010, 06:22:45 PM
that's sort of a bittersweet thing, really

not looking forward to the game forcing you to play freebird all the time in world tour

Eh, Panic Attack was almost as long.

Plus, I don't know, maybe they'll set it so it doesn't come up in Mystery Setlists. *shrug*

Mando Pandango

For those who are lazy: new songs:

Riverboat Gamblers - Don't Bury Me... I'm Still Not Dead
The Bronx - False Alarm
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird
Blondie - Heart of Glass
The Who - I Can See for Miles
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
John Lennon - Imagine
Big Country - In a Big Country
Primus - Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
Dover - King George
The Raveonettes - Last Dance
The Sounds - Living in America
Phish - Llama
Paramore - Misery Business
At the Drive-in - One Armed Scissor
The Muffs - Outer Space
Golden Earring - Radar Love
Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water
Pretty Girls Make Graves - Something Bigger, Something Brighter
Echo and the Bunny Men - The Killing Moon
Swingin' Utters - This Bastard's Life
Hypernova - Viva la Resistance
Dire Straits - Walk of Life
Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Pt. 1
Amy Winehouse ââ,¬â€œ Rehab
Devo ââ,¬â€œ Whip It
Queens Of The Stone Age ââ,¬â€œ No One Knows
Steve Miller Band ââ,¬â€œ Fly Like An Eagle
Tegan and Sara ââ,¬â€œ The Con
The Beach Boys ââ,¬â€œ Good Vibrations
The Police ââ,¬â€œ Donââ,¬â,,¢t Stand So Close To Me
The Ramones ââ,¬â€œ I Wanna Be Sedated
The Smiths ââ,¬â€œ Stop Me If Youââ,¬â,,¢ve Heard This One Before
Warren Zevon ââ,¬â€œ Werewolves Of London

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on August 18, 2010, 06:25:36 PM
Eh, Panic Attack was almost as long.

Plus, I don't know, maybe they'll set it so it doesn't come up in Mystery Setlists. *shrug*

not because of the length...i just have a feeling Harmonix is going to make Freebird into one of those "hard but not quite hard enough to deter people so let's put it in like ever setlist and make it always show up as a random 'hard guitar song'" type things (sort of like how Carry on Wayward Son is everywhere in RB2...as well as Spoonman for "hard drums songs")

also, holy shit, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1? the amount i want this game just went up like 500%.

i can see Radar Love as being a really fun song to play with friends where everyone sings together  :3

Mando Pandango

With the addition of No One Knows, I really hope we get Songs For the Deaf as full album DLC soon.

Also, I'm totally pumped for Primus, and I'm curious to see what the pro bass chart for that song will look like.

Thyme

Quote from: Lain on August 18, 2010, 07:11:28 PM
not because of the length...i just have a feeling Harmonix is going to make Freebird into one of those "hard but not quite hard enough to deter people so let's put it in like ever setlist and make it always show up as a random 'hard guitar song'" type things (sort of like how Carry on Wayward Son is everywhere in RB2...as well as Spoonman for "hard drums songs")

Oh, yeah. Yeah. I can see that happening. n_u

Geno

I saw the flaming lips and it made it an auto buy for me
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on August 18, 2010, 07:12:34 PM
With the addition of No One Knows, I really hope we get Songs For the Deaf as full album DLC soon.

me too

i want to play "first it giveth" and "song for the deaf" :3

Go Up