July 05, 2024, 08:10:17 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band 3 confirmed for GOTY 2010

Started by Mando Pandango, June 09, 2010, 10:58:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Asuka on October 25, 2010, 01:50:11 PM
wait it's coming out already?

ohfuck

better song choices, better non-guitar peripherals, better charts, better looking characters, better character design, better sound mixing, way more DLC, and just more fun in general

the only thing Guitar Hero has that's better is the kooky storylines

comes out tomorrow, my roommate writes for the school paper so i'm playin it TODAY. and if he wasnt a dumbass I would have been playing it last week. Picking up the keyboard tomorrow though. should be funsies.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on October 25, 2010, 08:15:20 PM
i don't get it
A song starts off as something called a master track, which is comprised of all of the parts of the song (guitar, vocals, etc) on their own audio files, which are called stems. Mixing is the process of changing the sound levels and qualities of the stems to make the song sound as good as possible.

And the people over at Guitar Hero suck at it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

Just noticed this in the achievements.

HOPO-cidal Maniac
Kill 53,596 Hammer-ons and Pull-offs.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

I'm ranked 1st overall right now on expert guitar. hocuspocus;

Placebo Headwound

So Popsi, hows the game overall? And how does the keyboard play? Also, how's pro mode?

Sorry if you answered this stuff already, but I'm too lazy to read through the thread. akudood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on October 30, 2010, 06:50:05 AM
So Popsi, hows the game overall? And how does the keyboard play? Also, how's pro mode?

Sorry if you answered this stuff already, but I'm too lazy to read through the thread. akudood;
Game overall really isn't a guitar game. As far as guitar goes the difficulty is lowered quite a bit just because of the song choices. The new trill, strumming, and drum roll mechanics are unfortunately broken and makes some songs very difficult to keep combo on which is frustrating.

Too poor for the keyboard. Haven't played any pro mode.

Go Up