October 02, 2024, 04:50:24 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band 3 confirmed for GOTY 2010

Started by Mando Pandango, June 09, 2010, 10:58:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on June 12, 2010, 05:00:42 PM
However, what with pro mode and harmonies and keyboards now included in the files, that's too much shit to make it backwards-compatible so once RB3 is out, the DLC that comes out from there will only work with RB3.

Actually, I'm guessing they'll still work for the other games, the harmonies and keyboard parts just won't be accessible.

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on June 12, 2010, 05:10:54 PM
Actually, I'm guessing they'll still work for the other games, the harmonies and keyboard parts just won't be accessible.
Nope. They said all RB3 DLC will only work for RB3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

C.Mongler

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on June 12, 2010, 05:00:42 PM
Well yeah why wouldn't they be? I guess his inclusion of The Beatles confused be since they can't be exported. But yeah, all DLC and exports will, of course, work in RB3.

However, what with pro mode and harmonies and keyboards now included in the files, that's too much shit to make it backwards-compatible so once RB3 is out, the DLC that comes out from there will only work with RB3.

because when beatles came out they were like ITS TOO CRAZY TO BE ON ITS OWN, but now it is :O

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C Mongler on June 13, 2010, 10:47:35 AM
because when beatles came out they were like ITS TOO CRAZY TO BE ON ITS OWN, but now it is :O
I don't get what this means either. SPEAK ENGLISH MAN cmongler;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Where's Geno to translate his speech again.

Geno

Quote from: David Banner on June 13, 2010, 01:41:23 PM
Where's Geno to translate his speech again.
Uh I think he's saying that The Beatles were a very popular band and now that the Beatles rock band is out you can play all their hit songs on one disc. cmongler;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

god damn it fine i'll use grammar. Okay so when Beatles Rock Band came out, the verdict was there would be no ability to export the songs because there was too much new fangled stuff in the game as well as it being the fucking Beatles, so you couldn't play the songs in Rock Band 2, only in Beatles Rock Band. But now, you can export and play the songs and Rock Band 3 which brings me satisfaction in large amounts.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C Mongler on June 13, 2010, 05:04:27 PM
god damn it fine i'll use grammar. Okay so when Beatles Rock Band came out, the verdict was there would be no ability to export the songs because there was too much new fangled stuff in the game as well as it being the fucking Beatles, so you couldn't play the songs in Rock Band 2, only in Beatles Rock Band. But now, you can export and play the songs and Rock Band 3 which brings me satisfaction in large amounts.
No. Beatles still won't export.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

okay i didn't read the whole discussion but i understand that rb3 dlc is rb3 only

however what about dlc for rb1 and 2, will those work on rb3? also what about those on-disc songs?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Lain on June 13, 2010, 05:33:57 PM
okay i didn't read the whole discussion but i understand that rb3 dlc is rb3 only

however what about dlc for rb1 and 2, will those work on rb3? also what about those on-disc songs?
LRN2READINGCOMPREHENSION

All DLC and exports will work in Rock Band 3. The Beatles has no and will never have an export feature for reasons that have nothing to do with technological capabilities. RB3 DLC will only work with RB3.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on June 13, 2010, 05:35:39 PM
LRN2READINGCOMPREHENSION

All DLC and exports will work in Rock Band 3. The Beatles has no and will never have an export feature for reasons that have nothing to do with technological capabilities. RB3 DLC will only work with RB3.

yeah i just didn't want to read it lol

and i just needed that first sentence, i knew the rest baddood;

Mando Pandango

Yeah I just said the rest so mongler would stop speaking in tongues.

C.Mongler

i always speak like that thats eggsactly what i just said, any way i think i read "beatles rock band peripherals" as tracks or something because i can't find the article anymore that said it was compatable oh well

Mando Pandango

"ROUNDABOUT" BY YES CONFIRMED

GAME OF THE YEAR ALL YEARS

Go Up