September 28, 2024, 01:20:21 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THINGS YOU DO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Started by superclucky, September 15, 2008, 01:52:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Why can't we all be happy together like the turtles saddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on May 24, 2010, 02:20:52 PM
Why can't we all be happy together like the turtles saddood;

i get to be michelangelo

cowabunga

Daddy

May 24, 2010, 05:08:44 PM #107 Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 05:13:33 PM by Khadafi
Quotebut it's all opinion, so why the fuck does it matter?
then why you so mad when i say she sucks

it's an opinion why the fuck does it matter.

you are a hyprocrite just admit it. no one can comment on gaga because you liking her is an opinion but you saying other people are shitty is also an opinion.

why is it ok for you to say they are shitty with HUNDREDS OF REASONS animated gifs aren't reasons

i said you're a hypocrite for getting pissy when i said gaga sucks after you said kesha sucks. i dont' get why that's hard to comprehend? did you listen to too much gaga and become slow because i think you did.

just admit you get pissy when you act like a stereotypical gaga fan (OH MY GOD GAGA IS SO GREAT KESHA SUCKS, seriously you guys all do this. it's annoying.) then when someone insults gaga you give boyah multiple pages of activity with me barely trying.

please continue if you dont' want to admit it, i like the activity and you are appearing quite dumb with 'lol kesha sucks. WHAT GAGA SUCKS WHAT THE FUCK RESPECT MY OPINION'. 

also lol your I RELATED TO HER SHE REACHES OUT TO ME is exactly what juggalos say about ICP

pretty much exactly like what they say

seriously go look at videos of them, you act just obnoxiously annoying.

luna

Lady gaga and Kesha are terrible role models for young girls. I should move to holllywoood and sing my little heart out and be a wholesome princess that parents will love

Daddy

BUT THEY INSPIRE ME BY DOIN WHAT THEIR CORPORATE OVERLOARDS SAY

YPrrrr

Quote from: VELVET on May 24, 2010, 05:27:58 PM
Lady gaga and Kesha are terrible role models for young girls. I should move to holllywoood and sing my little heart out and be a wholesome princess that parents will love
How could you risk such public exposure without your censorship

ME##

Quote from: YPR on May 24, 2010, 06:13:25 PM
How could you risk such public exposure without your censorship

True.  O_0

Maybe she'll just wear a lot of veils.  n_u

Nyerp

hey jmv and sam

[spoiler]Stop ta-ta-talking that
Blah blah blah
Think you'll be getting this
Nah nah nah
Not in the back of my
Car-ar-ar
If you keep talking that
Blah blah blah blah blah

omg ke$ha ftw XD[/spoiler]

luna

ME##

Wrench

Quote from: Khadafi on May 24, 2010, 03:49:28 AM
I don't care that wrench likes green day, i might joke around pointing out that I think they suck but i don't make point to mention it each time.

thanks bro wrench;

I only fight/bitch back when I'm in a bad mood or something is bothering me. Most of the time I'll just shrug it off and not think of it again. The Internet is serious business......minus the serious.

Go Up