September 28, 2024, 03:24:46 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THINGS YOU DO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Started by superclucky, September 15, 2008, 01:52:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

because she likes real artists like gaga who pretend to produce their own music and write half a song

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on May 23, 2010, 08:02:45 PM
because she likes real artists like gaga who pretend to produce their own music and write half a song

Don't forget Lady GaGa actually is eccentric like that she doesn't do it to get attention like that cheap slut KE$HA.

Sam

I referenced her because it fit well with the thread. I hate her because I find her music annoying and her a talentless slut, but I can't get it out of my head.

Really guys, doing a capital job so far of making me want to come back to boyah.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

that's how we view gaga but you get mad when we say it. akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on May 22, 2010, 02:24:51 PM
The question is, are Aubrey's mornings more breakfast-filled two years later?
No, I still don't eat it sillydood;

Thyme

Quote from: YPR on May 23, 2010, 08:17:13 PM
No, I still don't eat it sillydood;

I'd tell you that eating breakfast every morning is good for your growth... but, well... sillydood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on May 23, 2010, 08:19:54 PM
I'd tell you that eating breakfast every morning is good for your growth... but, well... sillydood;
I could really stand to grow more horizontally, so maybe I'll try it sometime happydood;

Sam

Quote from: Khadafi on May 23, 2010, 08:12:31 PM
that's how we view gaga but you get mad when we say it. akudood;

Not mad, but I might argue it. I don't recall every arguing over Gaga on Boyah though, so I don't see what the point of bringing her up is. All I said was that I don't like Ke$ha, what's wrong with leaving it at that?

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on May 23, 2010, 08:59:52 PM
Not mad, but I might argue it. I don't recall every arguing over Gaga on Boyah though, so I don't see what the point of bringing her up is. All I said was that I don't like Ke$ha, what's wrong with leaving it at that?
you had a huge thread over it before the database crash

and because gagafans hating kesha is so stereotypical and makes me lol because the reasons they hate her is why sane people hate lady gaga

YPrrrr

In Sam's defense Kei$ha has absolutely no talent while Gaga has talent but at the same time compromises some artistry in order to appeal to a broader audience.

Sam

Quote from: Khadafi on May 23, 2010, 09:08:43 PM
you had a huge thread over it before the database crash

and because gagafans hating kesha is so stereotypical and makes me lol because the reasons they hate her is why sane people hate lady gaga

That thread was why I hat Taylor Swift in comparison to Gaga. I didn't want to get into this fucking argument because I've gone over this thousands of times, but there's a giant difference between Gaga and Ke$ha. For one, have you ever seen the two perform live? Put bluntly, Gaga always outdoes herself, and Ke$ha always sucks cock. Her 'singing' is sparse and doesn't show an ounce of talent.
Gaga on the other hand proves time and time again that she can put on an amazing performance.

Here's the first results for "Ke$ha live" and "Lady Gaga live", so you know I didn't purposely pick an amazing gaga performance/shitty ke$ha one: (they both happen to be from the ellen degeneres show)
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTGzV-HEHjQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvhs1DLHEI[/youtube][/spoiler]

Gaga worked her ass off to get where she is, and continues to do so at every show she does, because she has something to strive for and has no plans of giving that up. Ke$ha on the other hand, got to where she is now thanks to looks and luck. She has two hit songs and that's pretty much it. She attempted to be the center of the attention with all the 'hot mess' makeup and clothes, but gave that up when she realized it wasn't working.

gaga doesn't give a shit how many people dislike her face, or the way she dresses, or the clothes she wears. She stands her fucking ground.

And then there's the interviews. God, the interviews. Music aside, Ke$ha is nothing but an idiot. She sounds kinda like a conceited version of me (and yeah, I'm an idiot). Once again, first results for K$ha interview/gaga interview
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kye1X5PJBIo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgTP47R4Ic[/youtube][/spoiler]

And finally, like Lady Gaga says in that interview, she didn't fit in in high school. She doesn't fit in now. But she's comfortable with herself and takes the opportunity to stand out. She doesn't conform to what people want, and if she did, she wouldn't be nearly as famous/loved as she is now. I certainly wouldn't idolize her.

tldr; Ke$ha is an untalented follower who will be forgotten in a few years. Gaga is here to stay.

Thyme

Daddy

Uh Ke$ha's been writing songs for other artists since 2005, don't be an idiot.  doodhuh;

also lol
QuoteGaga worked her ass off to get where she is, and continues to do so at every show she does, because she has something to strive for and has no plans of giving that up. Ke$ha on the other hand, got to where she is now thanks to looks and luck. She has two hit songs and that's pretty much it. She attempted to be the center of the attention with all the 'hot mess' makeup and clothes, but gave that up when she realized it wasn't working.

THE NUMBER OF HIT SONGS IS NOW THE QUALIFIER FOR HOW GOOD A BAND IS. SORRY ANYONE SIGNED TO AN INDIE LABEL YOU AREN'T GOOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HIT SONGS BY DEFAULT.

this must mean nickelback is great

QuoteShe attempted to be the center of the attention

Quotegaga doesn't give a shit how many people dislike her face, or the way she dresses, or the clothes she wears. She stands her fucking ground.

which is why she got a nose job? because she doesn't give a shit?  and i'm pretty sure she does give a shit about how she dresses and how people view it, she likes the attention

speaking of which, it's just a slutty version of shit roisin murphy wore years ago

QuoteAnd then there's the interviews. God, the interviews. Music aside, Ke$ha is nothing but an idiot. She sounds kinda like a conceited version of me (and yeah, I'm an idiot). Once again, first results for K$ha interview/gaga interview

and gaga once said in an interview all she cares about is a guy's dick oh no what an intellect.
Quotetldr; Ke$ha is an untalented follower who will be forgotten in a few years. Gaga is here to stay.

they both suck and are followed by retarded fans.

http://www.irishcentral.com/ent/Roisin-Murphy-Lady-Gaga-stole-my-look-52665487.html

also more

tl;dr she is an untalented, unoriginal attentionwhore, who got surgery to modify her body to make it look more appealing while claiming she doesn't "give a shit".

YPrrrr

Sam

Quote from: Khadafi on May 23, 2010, 10:10:50 PM
Uh Ke$ha's been writing songs for other artists since 2005, don't be an idiot.  doodhuh;

also lolTHE NUMBER OF HIT SONGS IS NOW THE QUALIFIER FOR HOW GOOD A BAND IS. SORRY ANYONE SIGNED TO AN INDIE LABEL YOU AREN'T GOOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO HIT SONGS BY DEFAULT.

this must mean nickelback is great

when did I say it was?

which is why she got a nose job? because she doesn't give a shit?  and i'm pretty sure she does give a shit about how she dresses and how people view it, she likes the attention

speaking of which, it's just a slutty version of shit roisin murphy wore years ago

First off, I kinda view minor plastic surgery as long-term makeup, so I don't put big emphasis on that stuff. Her nose has barely changed, if you ask me. I see it as her wanting to like her own face, not for others.
I know she cares how she dresses, and I'm sure she hopes others like it. But after hundreds/thousands of bad reviews, she still hasn't changed her ways because she that's how she likes it.

I never said the stuff she wore was innovative or new, but I do admire how proudly she wears it.

and gaga once said in an interview all she cares about is a guy's dick oh no what an intellect.
they both suck and are followed by retarded fans.

alright, fuck you jmv. I said I didn't want to argue about this, and this is why. Why the hell do you have to attack every ounce of opinion I have? I like Gaga's voice, music, performances, and overall attitude towards life. I don't like Ke$ha's. Why the fuck does it matter to you? Why the fuck do I have to explain myself? AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ATTACK EVERYTHING I SAY WHEN I DO? Your arguments don't even pertain to the stuff I said, and you full-on ignored some of my reasoning. I'm sorry you can't accept that I like Gaga over some fucking indie band. I'm sorry you feel like your opinions are oh so superior to mine. Know what though? I don't fucking care. I don't care who you do or don't like. I can't believe I even wasted my time arguing with you in the first place.

"Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it."

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore. "

"I used to walk down the street like I was a fucking star... I want people to walk around delusional about how great they can be - and then to fight so hard for it every day that the lie becomes the truth."

"A glamorous life is quite different to a life of luxury. I donâ,,,t need luxury. For years, I was practically broke but I was still very vain and glamorous. And I still am."

" Iâ,,,m single right now and Iâ,,,ve chosen to be single because I donâ,,,t have the time to get to know anybody. So itâ,,,s okay not to have sex, itâ,,,s okay to get to know people. Iâ,,,m celibate. Celibacyâ,,,s fine."

" When youâ,,,re in the public eye, youâ,,,re a role model whether you want to be or not, and I want to be. Iâ,,,m not one of those self-obsessed artists who donâ,,,t care about their fans. Itâ,,,s not just about the music. I look out into the O2 and there are 18,000 screaming young people and I have a responsibility to them â,” and youâ,,,re an idiot if you donâ,,,t know that."

" I lie in bed and try to pray and breathe. I have a very overactive mind. Iâ,,,m the sort of person whoâ,,,d never take medication to calm myself. Itâ,,,s maddening. But I love what comes out."

"For some people, fame kills it and becomes more important than the music or the performance. But for me fame is like rocket fuel. The more my fans like what Iâ,,,m doing, the more I want to give back to them. And my passion is so strong I canâ,,,t sleep â,“ I havenâ,,,t slept for three days."

" I am focused on the work. I am constantly creating. I am a busy girl. I live and breathe my work. I love what I do. I believe in the message. Thereâ,,,s no stopping. I didnâ,,,t create the fame, the fame created me."

"Love is about danger, always. Love jumps off cliffs, love is irrational. It keeps you alive and it destroys you. The search for love provides nourishment for your artistic soul. I'm afraid that as soon as you really find love, there won't be anything left to write songs about."

"I worked hard my whole life - no one handed me a record deal."

" I ate sh** for so long, being told I didn't fit the mold and that I was 'too pop' or 'too theater'. I've always been delusionally ambitious to the point where people don't understand me. It's a life she was made for, she says, adding, "My friends joke that I'm dead until I get onstage. I'm dead right now as you're speaking to me."

" When a guy says, 'Oh I f***** all these chicks this week,' there's a high-five and giggling... But when a woman does it and its publicised or she's open about her sexuality or she's free or liberated, it's, 'Oh, she must have a d***.' There's a threat."

" I was a bit insecure in high school. I used to get made fun of for being either too provocative or too eccentric, so I started to tone it down. I didn't fit in, and I felt like a freak."

" What has been lost in pop music these days is the combination of the visual and the imagery of the artist, along with the music - and both are just as important... When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear onstage. It's all about everything altogether - performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us."

"She came to my hotel room to write a track for the album with only tea cups covering her ni***es. That was before she was big which proves it wasnâ,,,t for the cameras!" (Michael Bolton)

" Because that's your fame. That's where your fame lives... my luminosity. My constant flashing light. It's in my ability to know what I make is great. I know it is, I know it's great, and it's that sureness. That sureness is infectious."

" I went to art school, I studied pop culture, I know everything about music and iconography, pop, cultural and religious, I'm self-manufactured. . .. (I look) at it not as poison or lowbrow, but looking at it in a very highbrow way, and self-making myself to be a powerful visionary and say something that will genuinely speak to people.""

" I think it's a terrible message to young people that you have to ruin your life in order to make music, because I don't think you have to, But it's just the way my brain and my heart and my obsession for love and art were functioning at the time."

And finally, the quote that I take to heart and read every time I'm feeling low,
"Don't give up yet bitch, you've got a long way to go."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qZfvaVrBrc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0M2u-cu0so[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DBjGSg9vk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiV3Ua-eLGw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY[/youtube]

She's already given me enough inspiration to last a lifetime, and I'm sure it'll keep coming. I've always been crazily overly ambitious, and thanks to Gaga, that's not changing anytime soon. That's more than anyone has given me, let alone fucking Ke$ha. If you have a problem with that, I really don't give a shit. Keep it to yourself.

Go Up