September 28, 2024, 03:21:32 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THINGS YOU DO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Started by superclucky, September 15, 2008, 01:52:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

JMV why do you dislike plastic-surgery  bassir;

Daddy

May 24, 2010, 03:49:28 AM #91 Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 04:25:17 AM by Khadafi
bawww jmv pointed out how lady gaga fans are stupid and act if she is a religion bawww

also good job ignoring how she's just a slutty rip off of roisin murphy, a bunch of animated gifs of an insecure attention whore totally makes you correct.
Quote from: Analysis Paralysis on May 24, 2010, 02:31:36 AM
JMV why do you dislike plastic-surgery  bassir;
uh it was countering "she doesn't give a shit how people think she looks" or whatever.

lol "permanent makeup"

also sam's post proves my point about gaga's fans. i don't think any other fan (maybe ICP, but that isn'ta good thing) views an artist like OHMG SHE SHANEG MAF LIFE I MUST DEFIND TO DETH.  surely a retard wouldn't tink animated gifs prove a point right.

You feel the need to go on long diatribes about her music while simultaneously going off and bashing an equally shitty artist.

Dressing up like an idiot doesn't make a good artist. A bunch of quotes doesn't make a good artist. Actually good music makes a good artist.

also
Quotewhen did I say it was?

when you tried saying kesha sucked because she had two hits. she sucks because she's awful, number of hits has nothing to do with anything.

QuoteShe's already given me enough inspiration to last a lifetime, and I'm sure it'll keep coming. I've always been crazily overly ambitious, and thanks to Gaga, that's not changing anytime soon. That's more than anyone has given me, let alone fucking Ke$ha. If you have a problem with that, I really don't give a shit. Keep it to yourself.
so essentially you're proud to be a tool of UMG's marketing.

so essentially, as long as you are going to be a hypocritical retard "lol kesha sucks she has no talent is attention whore" while acting as if another run-of-the-mill crapstar from UMG is somehow unique and superior, I will give a shit because her music is quite awful and if you are going to make the point that you worship her music as if it is somehow special and view that as a valid opinion while going "lol another artist sucks and i can somehow validly insult her but no one can insult GODAAAAAAAAA'

I don't care that wrench likes green day, i might joke around pointing out that I think they suck but i don't make point to mention it each time. however, gaga fans seem to never shut the fuck up about her. she doesn't produce her own music, she generally doesn't write her music by herself (i.e. it has several cowriters), and at least her studio albums she doesn't have anything that is remarkable or unique in terms of voice, it's altered in production. she could have easily been replaced by any other artist.

in terms of dressing up like a fool, having fans who have the audacity to insult other artists while being whiny if someone insults them, having music that is quite bad by genre standards, and all of that I'd say she is the ICP of electo-pop.

Sam, do you know how everyone views Juggalos? That's how sane people are starting to view gaga fans.

So tl;dr why it is ok for you to insult one shitty artist but if someone insults a shitty artist you love you throw a cunt fit?

Sam

I'm not 'throwing a cunt fit' because you're insulting Gaga, I'm pissed the fuck off because you're insulting me. I happen to think she is a good artist even if you don't for whatever reason. I gave my reasoning and I think I backed it up more than enough, and I'm not going to fucking argue with you anymore because there's no way I'm going to penetrate that fucking thick skull. I never said Gaga was my life, and I certainly didn't think the gifs were contributing to anything, I just happened to have them all on hand. I like her. I told you I like her. I told you why I like her. All I get back is 'you're a tool and a retard.'

Your attitude is so fucking disgusting jmv. Grow the hell up.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on May 24, 2010, 05:01:58 AM
I'm not 'throwing a cunt fit' because you're insulting Gaga,

yes you are.

QuoteI'm pissed the fuck off because you're insulting me.

oh no i said her fans are retarded this must mean every fan is retarded,

though you are proving yourself to be in that group.

QuoteI happen to think she is a good artist even if you don't for whatever reason. I gave my reasoning and I think I backed it up more than enough, and I'm not going to fucking argue with you anymore because there's no way I'm going to penetrate that fucking thick skull.

Because I like actual artists?
She doesn't produce her own music
She doesn't write her own music by herself
She doesn't have her own style
Her voice is altered on her studio albums. Live, her voice isn't that bad, but she doesn't use that on her albums does she.
what is actually good about her music. ok maybe hse's a decent performer but that doesn't make her music good.

What makes her irreplaceable in terms of music?

QuoteI never said Gaga was my life, and I certainly didn't think the gifs were contributing to anything, I just happened to have them all on hand. I like her. I told you I like her. I told you why I like her. All I get back is 'you're a tool and a retard.'

You are.  bassir;

also good job ignoring why it's ok for you  to insult taylor swift or kesha as being slutty, attention whoring, shitty, fake, etc but insulting gaga results in long whiny posts
Your attitude is so fucking disgusting jmv. Grow the hell up.
lol
Because I want to know why you're being a hypocrite and going off bashing other artists but can't take the same comments being made towards 'godga'?

You're the one who needs to grow up and realize not everyone likes a shitty artist instead of being all bent.

How do you feel about ICP fans?  How do you think Kesha or Taylor Swift fans feel when you insult their favorite artists? why did you ignore me when i asked why it's ok for you to bash those artists but if i insult gaga i 'need to grow up my attitude is shitty sam has the right to an opinion'.

why do you ignore this are you going to lag my browser with more gifs of a talentless whore?

and what is a sign of 'growing the hell up' getting blackout drunk and making out with a different person, whining about it, and repeating? no thanks i'd rather stick to not sucking at life

YPrrrr

Errr...

today I ate when I woke up, but I don't know if eating at 1 PM counts girl;

/changeofsubject

Sam

Quote from: Khadafi on May 24, 2010, 05:30:01 AM
yes you are.

oh no i said her fans are retarded this must mean every fan is retarded,

though you are proving yourself to be in that group.

Because I like actual artists?
She doesn't produce her own music
She doesn't write her own music by herself
She doesn't have her own style
Her voice is altered on her studio albums. Live, her voice isn't that bad, but she doesn't use that on her albums does she.
what is actually good about her music. ok maybe hse's a decent performer but that doesn't make her music good.

Maybe you didn't catch it rhe first dozen times. I think her music is good.

What makes her irreplaceable in terms of music?

Nothing, really. It's not just the music. It's the whole package.

also good job ignoring why it's ok for you  to insult taylor swift or kesha as being slutty, attention whoring, shitty, fake, etc but insulting gaga results in long whiny postslol

I'm not reiterating because I've already made ridiculously long arguments for it and I'm not going to waste any more time on this.
Because I want to know why you're being a hypocrite and going off bashing other artists but can't take the same comments being made towards 'godga'?

I already answered this. Not my fault you didn't like the answer.

You're the one who needs to grow up and realize not everyone likes a shitty artist instead of being all bent.

How do you feel about ICP fans?  How do you think Kesha or Taylor Swift fans feel when you insult their favorite artists? why did you ignore me when i asked why it's ok for you to bash those artists but if i insult gaga i 'need to grow up my attitude is shitty sam has the right to an opinion'.

I don't care about ICP fans. I didn't realize there was an issue with them. I don't care who they want to idolize, really. You don't need to grow up because you're insulting Lady Gaga. I don't care if you don't see her the way I do. You need to grow up because you can't accept that you don't see her the way I do. You need to make me 'see the light', and 'realize she's a shitty artist' or whatever. But I won't, so you might as well give up now.

and what is a sign of 'growing the hell up' getting blackout drunk and making out with a different person, whining about it, and repeating? no thanks i'd rather stick to not sucking at life

eh, wtf? Bringing up past, completely unrelated events is going to help you, how? I have problems, I'm aware, but they have nothing to do with this.

Daddy

Ill ask again. Why is it ok for you to have an opinion that kesha sucks(she does) or that miss swift does and that gaga is great but I need to grow up for calling you out on being hypocritical

This isn't about gaga sucking. Its about you being a hypocrite who cries opinion when I exercise my own

Either stfu about kesha and artists you think suck (really 'singing' in quotes?  It might suck but it is singing) or accept someone might point out someone you like is just as bad or worse in their opinion

Telling people to grow up because you can't accept their opinion is like the slut calling the elitist a hipster

Travis

let's all get in long drawn out arguments over pop stars everybody

Daddy

I'm arguing over hypocracy and her posts are 10x the length of mine

Samus Aran

Nyerp

omg lets fight over musical tastes!!!!!

Sam

Quote from: Khadafi on May 24, 2010, 11:28:40 AM
Ill ask again. Why is it ok for you to have an opinion that kesha sucks(she does) or that miss swift does and that gaga is great but I need to grow up for calling you out on being hypocritical

This isn't about gaga sucking. Its about you being a hypocrite who cries opinion when I exercise my own

Either stfu about kesha and artists you think suck (really 'singing' in quotes?  It might suck but it is singing) or accept someone might point out someone you like is just as bad or worse in their opinion

Telling people to grow up because you can't accept their opinion is like the slut calling the elitist a hipster

Because I already fucking told you. I wrote paragraphs upon paragraphs of why I think Gaga is better than Ke$ha, and previously linked to an article that I greatly agreed with regarding Taylor Swift and Gaga. I'm not going to pull out all of the arguments again because you're just going to again ignore everything valid and bring up something insignificant that I accidentally slipped up on in my reasoning. The reasons I like Lady Gaga (which are outlined quite clearly in the past couple posts) are almost entirely made of things that neither Ke$ha nor Swifty posses. She reaches out to her fans, to me, in a way that the other two don't. I can relate to her, her songs, and her life way more easily than I can the other two, or any other artist I've cared enough to learn about. There are hundreds of reasons why I like Gaga better, but it's all opinion, so why the fuck does it matter?

Oh, right, because I'm a hypocrite and a tool for liking Lady Gaga and disliking Taylor Swift and Ke$ha. RIGHT. WHATEVER WAS I THINKING.  

Need I remind you, I simply made a comment about hating Ke$ha. I then proceeded to not give into temptation twice as you tried to provoke me into arguing with you. Why the fuck do you have to be so fucking difficult? I wasn't doing shit. I was being a good boyager. And even when I DID begin to retaliate against what you were sayingit was because you were making comments about ME. Not about Gaga sucking, not about Ke$ha being great, about ME. And no, it's not about me 'not accepting your opinion'. If in the beginning you had said "well, they're all the same to me, I hate them all." or perhaps "I don't see how Gaga's any better than Ke$ha" or maybe even "They both suck." I would have been fine. hell, I was fine, but you had to continue being pushier and ruder. Does this look familiar?

Quote from: Sam on May 23, 2010, 08:59:52 PM
Not mad, but I might argue it. I don't recall every arguing over Gaga on Boyah though, so I don't see what the point of bringing her up is. All I said was that I don't like Ke$ha, what's wrong with leaving it at that?

I don't care about the stupid Ke$ha/Gaga argument. This is about you being rude and disrespectful when I did absolutely nothing to deserve it.  

fuck this. Bye boyah. There are better places I can be.

Samus Aran

Thyme

Go Up