September 28, 2024, 03:24:20 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THINGS YOU DO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

Started by superclucky, September 15, 2008, 01:52:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

I put on Portishead's Silence and march to the bathroom.  baddood;
Usually two seconds after that I wonder if I'm missing anything or thinking about what I'm going to do today.
kewns are smelly

YPrrrr

Shower, get dressed, brush teeth. Then if it's a weekday I listen to my iPod as I walk to classes

LCK

Turn off my alarm, take a shower, turn on music afterwards, put on clothes, get in car and leave/get in friend's car and leave for school.

Kalahari Inkantation

Roll out of bed and run to the bathroom. First thing I do after using the toilet is brush my teeth. Then I change my clothes, get my school stuff, eat and hitchhike on out. baddood;

If it's not a school day then I won't do anything I listed after brushing my teeth. powerofone;

Ezloﺕ

:)

Daddy

sit in my bed then put my contacts in and eat or take a shower.

Beta

LCK

Quote from: Khadafi on September 15, 2008, 01:56:38 PM
sit in my bed then put my contacts in and eat or take a shower.
i never take my contacts out

they're two week wear but i keep them in for well over a month at a time

ME##

Wake up, brush teeth, take shower, get dressed, put in my contacts, get my stuff ready, read the paper or watch the news and then go to school.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Che Guevara on September 15, 2008, 01:57:51 PM
lol u two?  doodthing;

Shut up.

Anyway, I get up and turn off my alarm and then go brush my teeth or take a shower if I didn't already the night before because sometimes I like night showers but other times I like morning showers. Then I get dressed, put on some music, sometimes get on Boyah, maybe eat something if I feel like it, and eventually I go to class.

Daddy

Beta

I wake up. Piss. Go on the comp. take a shower. Get dressed. Eat. Get on bus. Commence make-out session.  :|

The spy who loves you

I wake up, go in my bathroom,turn on the shower,get my under garments needed for after I take a shower. And while I wait I turn the sink on, get my canister of sportin waves, rub it into my palms and wet my hands and rub into my hair and brush. Then I put my stocking cap or du-rag on and jump in the shower and wash up. After I get out, I put my undergarments on, walk into my room, then put the rest of my clothes on. Then I go downstairs, eat breakfast, take my medication, then go back upstairs to get my backpack and my school i.d money etc. etc.

Beta

russell

turn off alarm. then go directly to shower. get dressed, check emails, attend to urgent business if any, and then leave for school.

Go Up