October 10, 2024, 02:30:23 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO TELL THEM?

Started by Volvagia, April 19, 2010, 04:39:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Volvagia

When you start to like someone, how long does it take you to tell them?

For me, I've known her for like 2 years and recently (like, over the past 8 months or so, started realising how much we had in common and starting to have a crush on her about a month and a half back or so, probably more actually) we've been hanging out more and shit and to be honest I'm too afraid to even mention anything about liking her cause' I'm afraid I'll ruin the friendship we have. We work together too, so it would be awkward as fuck if we fell out over it. I know people that are totally impulsive and just go right out and say it, but I guess I'm the entire opposite and worry about wrecking everything. :(

God dammit. What about you lot?

Travis

Andria

I have only actually told one girl  :( it took like a month-ish.

Daddy

I NEVER TELL HER.

I JUST ASK IF SHE WANTS TO HANG OUT AND SHE SAYS YES ONCE EVERY 4 MONTHS AND THEN I CRY

Veal

Volvagia

Quote from: Khadafi on April 19, 2010, 04:42:28 PM
I NEVER TELL HER.

I JUST ASK IF SHE WANTS TO HANG OUT AND SHE SAYS YES ONCE EVERY 4 MONTHS AND THEN I CRY

YOU PROWL FROM THE DISTANCE AND DECLARE THEM YOUR WAIFU RITE?

ME##

strongbad

?????

Just take out your penis and say, "You want some of this?" It works everytime ;)
Die for Dethklok

Volvagia

Quote from: TheSequel on April 19, 2010, 04:53:05 PM
Just take out your penis and say, "You want some of this?" It works everytime ;)

lololololol.

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 19, 2010, 04:52:59 PM
Just be subtle about it.

yeah lol, I'll most likley tell her soon. Came close to accidentally slipping up and saying something totally out of character (I love you) when I was laughing my ass off at her clumsiness. I'd not say that btw I'd totally be subtle about it, like I said, out of character.

Socks

my eyes usually betray me, though i always want to tell them so it doesn't really matter. beyond that, you need to love me to find out. ;)

C-Scharp

First girlfriend, we both flirted with each other a lot and eventually I asked her out.

Second girlfriend, took me two weeks.

My current girl, three months, we both liked each other but decided to get to know each other and after two months, we officially got together. :)

??????

1. Drawing with some cool picture of themselves I've drawn with a bunch of shit on it
2. They accept my passive letter of me liking them
3. I accuse them of coming on to me
4. They feel confused to why I would reject them
5. They harass me each 1-3 days over the fucking phone and I wish they haven't gotten a hold of my goddamn number

strongbad

This current girl who I have a thing with was about a month.
Three weeks of general conversation/general flirting
The one day we were talking about how i was picky with pizza toppings, and she was randomly like, "oh are you picky in girls too" and I explained what i looked for in girls, then she explained what she wanted in guys and was like "oh and this current guy i am talking to exceeds all my qualifications" and i was like aww and we've just been flirting more since then i guess. I should ask her out.

Classic

Depends. I usually never make the first move.  n_u

Go Up