October 10, 2024, 12:23:07 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO TELL THEM?

Started by Volvagia, April 19, 2010, 04:39:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 19, 2010, 06:14:43 PM
This current girl who I have a thing with was about a month.
Three weeks of general conversation/general flirting
The one day we were talking about how i was picky with pizza toppings, and she was randomly like, "oh are you picky in girls too" and I explained what i looked for in girls, then she explained what she wanted in guys and was like "oh and this current guy i am talking to exceeds all my qualifications" and i was like aww and we've just been flirting more since then i guess. I should ask her out.
You should have done it on the spot lol

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on April 19, 2010, 06:34:52 PM
You should have done it on the spot lol

through text messaging?
i'm waiting until the next time we hang out outside of school which is hard because she is really busy :(

rdl

Quote from: J on April 19, 2010, 05:16:25 PM
My current girl, three months, we both liked each other but decided to get to know each other and after two months, we officially got together. :)
and then you accidentally got her pregnant. good work son.

like socks my eyes usually betray me. but it's been 4 years since i've last truly had a crush on a girl

YPrrrr

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 19, 2010, 07:56:53 PM
through text messaging?
Oh, I thought you were ordering a pizza together

Yeah you should ask her in person, my bad girl;

strongbad

Quote from: YPR on April 19, 2010, 09:03:18 PM
Oh, I thought you were ordering a pizza together

At first I was really confused and it made me laugh a little, but then I remembered that I mentioned pizza toppings.
But yeah, I'm trying to make it happen soon.

Classic

Invite her to pizza.

then put pepperoni on her nipples and pound her with your spicy meatballs

strongbad

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 19, 2010, 09:36:21 PM
Invite her to pizza.

then put pepperoni on her nipples and pound her with your spicy meatballs

But her favorite topping is vegetarian!
Nooooooooooooo

Wrench

Classic

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 19, 2010, 10:44:50 PM
But her favorite topping is vegetarian!
Nooooooooooooo

Put bell peppers on her nipples.

Then it'd look like her nipples have cute little sunglasses. ;)

Wrench

Jesus Tyler, what is wrong with you? Lol, I love it.

GET IT DAVID

KonohaShinobi

I did it once when I was in like 3rd or 4th grade. I knew the girl since kindegarten and I always kind of liked her. In 4th grade we had the same class so I could finally talk to her. I let it slip once, she said something like,"Why are you always staring at me?" and I said,"because I like you." she said, "what?" and I quickly said "nothing", I was so embarased.

Then around the end of the school year, during class I made one of those poems that spell something down the side. It had her name and she looked at it and as we were going to the buses she asked me about the poem and I gave it to her and ran to the bus.

We never talked about the poem, but it talked about how beautiful I thought she was.

5th grade I never spoke to her and that was the last I saw of her.

Some nights I stay up thinking about her.
And I looked her up on facebook a few weeks ago. She's still in the city but she goes to another high school. I wonder if she'll even remember me...

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

I wonder if she kept the poem, it was years ago, but still. I think I might have been her first crush.

Volvagia

Dawww' Kono. You're so corny.(I'm pretty corny myself, the poem thing sounds like something I would have done when I was younger, but not the looking her up when it was like 4th grade lol.) but saying that though, the girl I like now we've been friends for like 2 years, but we went to the same primary school and knew each other somehow and I DON'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER WHY... I remember in Class one day I was sitting there thinking "I know her from somewhere, but I don't know where..." and the next day she's like "You're Kieran right? I remember you from Primary school." but she wouldn't tell me how she knew me, I think she knows cause' she blushed a bit (she's pretty bashful about anything from what I've noticed.) but I never prompted her to tell me, I asked a few months back but she just says "I don't really remember." I wish I knew, but elementary/primary is a big blur to me, only really important stuff (that I felt was important back then) stands out, everything else is just a blur.

Were going out for drinks with a few friends on Friday though in the city, maybe I'll mention something to her then.  akudood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up