October 10, 2024, 12:20:36 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SO HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO TELL THEM?

Started by Volvagia, April 19, 2010, 04:39:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C-Scharp

Quote from: RDX on April 19, 2010, 09:02:21 PM
and then you accidentally got her pregnant. good work son.

like socks my eyes usually betray me. but it's been 4 years since i've last truly had a crush on a girl

We don't know yet. Should know in a week or two.  doodella;

hotlikesauce.

If it's some random bitch I'll be like "Hey" but if it's a friend I don't usually do stuff because it would most likely compromise the friendship.

Dog Food

I don't tell them. Call me old-fashioned, but I think it's the guy's job to do that. It took my current boyfriend about... three months to do it, though.

Sam

Quote from: J on April 20, 2010, 04:13:45 PM
We don't know yet. Should know in a week or two.  doodella;

...seriously? How many times are you going to let that happen?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

rdl

Quote from: GENOP on April 20, 2010, 12:51:24 PM
Kono: Still not over his 4th grade crush
that's pretty funny kono, you gotta admit.

how do you even remember what she looks like?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: RDX on April 20, 2010, 06:18:52 PM
that's pretty funny kono, you gotta admit.

how do you even remember what she looks like?

You don't remember your first love?

She was the first girl I ever felt butterflies around, whenever I looked in her eyes. The fist on I had so many things in common with.

I knew: She was a brunnett
She wore glasses
She has a twin who is more tomboyish
I remember she told me her entire name including her middle name, so finding her wasn't so tough. Plus she has a distinctive last name of Morphew, which is very uncommon.

I'm surprised it's so humorous, honestly I thought many people still cared about their first crush.

Norwegian Lesbians

I flirt. I captivate. Then I drop the bomb.
Shoo-Dang.

strongbad

Also
I talked to that girl yesterday about relationships and stuff and I was really straightforward and it went really well. Girls like straightforward guys.

Classic

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 21, 2010, 08:51:41 AM
Also
I talked to that girl yesterday about relationships and stuff and I was really straightforward and it went really well. Girls like straightforward guys.

Duur.  n_u

Socks

girls don't know what they like, some women do, and fewer still are desirable, most of these don't feel you though.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 21, 2010, 04:16:40 AM
I'm surprised it's so humorous, honestly I thought many people still cared about their first crush.
Yeah no
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Zach

I've never out-right told someone that I liked them.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Socks on April 21, 2010, 08:54:35 AM
girls don't know what they like, some women do, and fewer still are desirable, most of these don't feel you though.
does anyone really know what they like n_u

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

rdl

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 21, 2010, 04:16:40 AM
You don't remember your first love?

She was the first girl I ever felt butterflies around, whenever I looked in her eyes. The fist on I had so many things in common with.

I knew: She was a brunnett
She wore glasses
She has a twin who is more tomboyish
I remember she told me her entire name including her middle name, so finding her wasn't so tough. Plus she has a distinctive last name of Morphew, which is very uncommon.

you didn't love her though, you had a crush on her.

maybe i don't remember the girls i crush on because until like seventh or eighth grade i generally crushed on one or two diffferent girls per year. so that was maybe 8 different girls, which i guess is a lot compared to you. i vaguely even remember their faces. and that's pretty much the most important part worth remembering.

Go Up